FireTRiM is our specific TRiM programme for the Fire Service. Designed and delivered with valuable input from experienced front line firefighters and fire rescue officers from different fire services, FireTRiM provides delegates with both the knowledge of the TRiM Risk factors and a structured methodology for the implementation of the TRiM process within the context of firefighting and fire rescue.
Staff working in our blue light services deserve to have access to every tool and every opportunity to strengthen their personal, social and environmental resources, so that they can carry out their job to the best of their ability. DNA Definitive is proud to be at the forefront of supporting these staff across all blue light services.
Our programmes and support are not just about cultivating the capacity in individuals to be less likely to succumb to long-term impairment when faced with harrowing scenarios, which can arrive at a fast pace and with high intensity. They are not just about preventing signs and effects of psychological distress such as anxiety or PTSD. They are also about creating a reduced vulnerability to everyday stressors as well.
The FireTRiM App compliments the official course delivered by DNA Definitive. The FireTRiM App is designed to provided course materials and the necessary documentation and information for those FireTRiM qualified personnel carrying out the role of FireTRiM Practitioners.
- Access course documentation and presentations
- Print, email and share documents from the course
- Print and utilise the necessary documents for your role as a FireTRiM Practitioner
- Access references and links to a wide range of supporting documentation pertaining to the FireTRiM course, the Practitioner and wider related issues.
- Details of future course, including pre course documentation, maps and location details.
FireTRiM version 1.2.0 includes the following changes and improvements -
* Reduced total App size, by 50% on some platforms
* Fully iOS 12 Compliance
* Help Screen User preference selection
* Speed and Performance improvements
- Nigel Bouckley
- 161.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Nigel Bouckley
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.