*** ForkLift 3 is currently not available in the Mac App Store. To avoid confusion we made ForkLift 2 free. If you purchased ForkLift 2 here and wish to upgrade to ForkLift 3 please visit our website for more information***
ForkLift is a robust and elegant Finder replacement and FTP + SFTP + WebDAV + Amazon s3 client, fully embracing the Apple methodology of bringing incredible power to a beautiful and easy-to-use, approachable interface, it also integrates multiple features you would normally buy in many separate applications. Batch Rename, App Deleter, Archive creation & management, powerful Folder Sync, and the ability to Split and Combine large files are all at your fingertips.
NOTE: App Store versions do not contain the Disklet feature and cannot perform privileged file operations.
• Dual-pane, tabbed file management
• Connect to a remote or shared volume using FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, iDisk, SMB, AFP, NIS
• Stacks: virtual containers for working with many disparate files across volumes
• Workspaces: save a snapshot of your current directories and connections
• Folder Sync: keep two folders in sync with granular control including powerful RegExp rules
• Synclets: save any sync setup as a stand-alone app for one-button instant updating from your dock or as a cronjob
• Remote Edit files with the editors of your choice, configurable based on file extensions
• Transfer Queue: manage copy operations with global conflict management and file reordering
• Favorites Manager: organize large numbers of connections with ease
• Multi-Rename files with sequencing, add/replace text, RegExp, and metadata support
• Archive creation and management using the Unarchiver framework
• Powerful RegExp-enabled Search, Filter and Select files on any volume
• App Deleter that automatically finds and deletes related app preferences and plists
• Split and combine large files
• Columns, List, Icon and Cover Flow views with full Quick Look support
• Full keyboard support with configurable shortcuts
• Blazing fast transfer engine
If you have any questions or thoughts, please email us at email@example.com
- Fixes an issue that caused ForkLift to hang on startup on El Capitan
- Numerous other fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good file manager
Very simple and comfortable but not enough password manager
Some things are missing...
Generally speaking this is a good S/W however I noticed that in current release a 7-zip compression is missing. How is it possible, is it due to El Capitan or what’s the problem? Can you bring it back?
Great with space for improvements
Better than Finder but I miss some non critical features.
I'd like to switch media with just one click on star. Actually, there should be some menu when you (right/left/alt) click on the address bar. Perhaps list of directory content, directory options... Also, when the path is very long, last items are not displayed -- middle items should be hidden, not last ones. Search should be more usefull. It at least should show path to the file in status bar. Otherwise Finder's searching is great, so no reason to add advanced features. Last thing that bugs me is "Open in Terminal". I'd like it to open new tab instead of using current one. Also, for my a more "iconic" icon would fit better in the dock.
I use it all the time and am glad to have it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.