Fury of Dracula: Digital Edition is the digital adaptation of the much-loved board game, first published in 1987 by Games Workshop. Based on the 4th Edition of the game, this faithful adaptation allows you to re-experience this iconic game of gothic horror and deduction in a whole new way.
Fury of Dracula is a board game that emphasizes hidden movement and teamwork, with the hunters having to coordinate their movements to close the net on Dracula. Players take turns moving across Europe, with Dracula moving in secret as he increases his influence. Dracula has a host of tricks and traps up his sleeves, to misdirect and hide from the hunters - but the hunters are armed with plenty of tools too!
Each hunter provides a new way to play, with unique stats and abilities to aid them in the fight against this ancient evil. Dracula himself has a range of unholy powers to call upon, allowing him to transform and enthral humans, along with transforming into a bat or mist in order to escape the hunters.
Once the hunters and Dracula finally clash, bloody and gruesome combat ensues. Nobody is safe as Dracula lashes out at his pursuers, and the hunters battle against the inhuman and immortal Count. Featuring a card-based combat system that rewards bluffing and tactical choices, no two clashes are the same.
DETAILED TUTORIAL - In-depth tutorials walk you through everything to start your hunt.
A FAITHFUL ADAPTATION - Based on the 4th Edition of the physical game, Fury of Dracula: Digital Edition recreates the iconic board game in its entirety.
MULTIPLE GAME MODES - Choose from battling against the AI, teaming up with friends locally or taking the hunt global with up to five players in online battles.
HAUNTING ANIMATIONS - The artwork from the original board game bursts to life with beautiful and bloody animations for every single piece.
A CHILLING SOUNDTRACK - Composed and created from the ground up for Fury of Dracula: Digital Edition, this soundtrack is sure to send chills down your spine.
ONLINE PLAY - Take the hunt online with up to 5 players, with in-game chat to help coordinate your search across Europe.
Will you take on the role of Dracula as he increases his influence over Europe? Or will you and up to three friends take on the role of Dr. Abraham Van Helsing, Dr. John Seward, Lord Arthur Godalming, and Mina Harker as they attempt to stop him before his bloody plans bare fruit? Join the hunt now!
• Added the following house rules to the game config screen:
• Limit how many times per match Dracula may use any specific power card
• Set how much damage Dracula takes when moving from land to sea
• Set how much damage Dracula takes when moving from sea to sea
• Set how much influence the Fury of Dracula ability awards each time it is invoked
• Prevent the Fury of Dracula ability from invoking if the trail contains a certain amount of sea hideouts
• Added a dialog to the pause menu which allows players to view enabled advanced rules and house rules
• Multiple tokens and players on the same city are more visible
• Placing/removing tokens have an animation
• Characters becoming visible/invisible has an animation
• Updated the AI Hunter city selection decision when prompted by events
• Hunter can now pass if they are trapped at sea during day by fog & storm tokens
• Hunters can no longer rest twice with Renewed Vigor
• Being ambushed by a vampire encounter card right after being moved by a Bats token no longer causes character visual issues
• Achievements based on victory conditions are now triggered correctly all the time
• Fast Horses now shuffles the rail tickets before drawing one, and shows the rail ticket to everyone faceup
• A location where a hunter was defeated that contains no other live hunters is no longer considered a valid target for Wolves' mature effect
• The penalty incurred when Dracula is unable to move no longer interrupts card events that occur at the start of the Dracula phase
• Revealing six or more cards at once will now show all the cards faceup
Ratings and Reviews
Playable but average experience
It’s clearly a port from pc, which could be better suited for iOS. The windows with event cards are way too small making the text on cards super tiny. Some of the buttons in setting don’t work. There’s no way to scroll the map or pinch to zoom, which is standard on iOS. Playing Dracula vs AI hunters dragged a lot.. there’s no way to speed up hunter’s turns, plus they’re very dumb- I’ve won boringly easily, having only one combat with my new vampire, which almost killed Van Helsing. Hunters are running in circles even when they pretty much know in which area of the map I am. Their usage of events is also quite weak, e.g. it was revealed that 2 turns earlier I was in Greece, but when hunters used their ability to ask for 2 cities, they’ve asked for cities in.. Ireland and Italy. I hope the multiplayer experience is better.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nomad Games Ltd.
- 433.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2021 Nomad Games Ltd.
- 29,99 zł
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.