Are you curious about what Van Gogh’s 'Starry Night' looks like up close? Or the difference between modern and contemporary art? Would you like to wander around a museum halfway across the world?
With Google Arts & Culture you can visit top exhibits, zoom in on artworks in mind-blowing detail and browse thousands of stories, photos, videos, and manuscripts. Be your own curator by finding your favourites, creating your own collections and sharing them with friends. Travel anywhere with tours of iconic sites, famous buildings and natural wonders, on your screen or in VR. Learn something new every day.
Google Arts & Culture has collaborated with over 1,200 museums, galleries and institutions in 70 countries to make their exhibits available for everyone online. Start exploring, now.
• Zoom views – Experience every detail of the world’s greatest treasures
• Virtual Reality – Grab your Google Cardboard viewer and immerse yourself in arts and culture
• Browse by time and colour – Explore artworks by filtering them by colour or time period
• Virtual tours – Step inside the most famous museums in the world and visit iconic landmarks
• Personal collection – Save your favourite artworks and share your collections with friends and students
• Nearby – Find museums and cultural events around you
• Exhibits – Take guided tours curated by experts
• Daily digest – Learn something new every time you open the app
• Art Recogniser – When visiting a museum you can now point your device camera at artworks to learn more about them, even when offline (at select museums)
• Notifications – Subscribe to receive updates about the top arts & culture stories
• Translate – Use the translate button to read exhibits from around the world in your language
• Location: Needed to recommend cultural sites and events based on your current location
• Camera: Needed to recognise artworks and provide related information about them
• Art Transfer – Can you recognise the artists behind iconic styles? (Re)discover artworks from famous artists like Frida Kahlo, Keith Haring or Katsushika Hokusai. Tap the camera icon and get inspired by Art Transfer.
Oceny i recenzjeWszystkie
I love this app, a lot of interesting articles, ability to see the pieces of art in AR, virtual walks. I love it.
BUT when the app offered me to find out more about my favorite artist, Micheleangelo, it showed me 12 pieces of his art and 10 of which were drawings... and only 2 were sculptures, when Michelangelo was Sculptor more than anything else. Weird
The best art app ever
Thank you, Google. I love you. This app on iPad is sth else. It’s completely unique experience.
Is your portrait in a museum?
As I love this app in general, in the first place I downloaded it because of the feature „Is your portrait in a museum?” which I cannot find there. Many people seem to struggle with the same problem. I’m from Poland since maybe localization is vital here.
- Google LLC
- 99.5 MB
Wymaga systemu iOS 11.0 lub nowszego. Zgodność z urządzeniami: iPhone, iPad oraz iPod touch.
Polski, Afrikaans, Angielski, Arabski, Baskijski, Chiński tradycyjny, Chiński uproszczony, Czeski, Francuski, Hebrajski, Hindi, Hiszpański, Indonezyjski, Japoński, Kambodżański, Kataloński, Koreański, Niderlandzki, Niemiecki, Portugalski, Rosyjski, Rumuński, Tajski, Turecki, Ukraiński, Węgierski, Włoski, Łotewski
- Rzadkie/łagodne sceny picia alkoholu, palenia papierosów lub zażywania narkotyków, albo odwołania do tych czynności
- Rzadkie/łagodne treści obrazoburcze lub czarny humor
- Rzadkie/łagodne treści dla dorosłych lub dwuznaczne
- Rzadkie/łagodne treści o charakterze erotycznym lub nagość
- Prawa autorskie
- © Google, Inc.
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.