**Please note Halide is not free. We offer a 7-day free trial for annual memberships. Don't like subscriptions? You can also buy the app outright with a single in-app purchase.**
Halide is an App Store Editor's Choice, award-winning camera from the team behind Spectre, Apple's App of the Year of 2019. Its multitude of awards include iMore's "App of the Year 2020," Macworld's "Must Have Apps," The Verge's "Apps We Love," and The Sweet Setup's "Best Third-Party Camera App for iPhone."
Halide is the most powerful camera for iPhone with the most elegant, simple design — A pro camera for everyone.
This is a groundbreaking app for deliberate and thoughtful photography. With high-end tools, and a beautiful interface designed from scratch for the latest iPhones and inspired by the controls of professional cameras, Halide is your go-to camera when you want to really take a photo rather than a quick snapshot.
Use gestures in Halide to change exposure and manual focus with a swipe, or switch from its powerful automatic mode to manual shooting. Halide’s professional tools are the most powerful in the App Store, with XDR (Extended Dynamic Range) 14-bit RAW streaming waveform views, color zebras, focus assists like focus peaking and loupe, histograms, an adaptive level grid, and manual depth capture. Customize controls to adapt the app to your needs.
Halide’s ProRAW support* is unmatched. Strike the right balance between file size and editing latitude by choosing between 12-bit and 10-bit ProRAW, with or without JPEG sidecars. Effortlessly switch to native RAW, for greater detail and speed.
- Beautiful, intuitive gesture-based interface, usable with one hand
- Take portraits of pets and objects on iPhone XR and iPhone SE
- Manual focus, and powerful tools like a Focus Loupe and Focus Peaking
- Smart automatic mode with Halide Smart RAW, optimizing settings with Machine Learning for RAW files with less noise and more detail
- Full manual exposure controls including shutter speed, ISO and white balance
- Best-on-iPhone exposure tools: histograms, XDR 14-bit RGB waveform, and color zebra stripes
- Captures RAW, TIFF, HEIC or JPG for the best quality shots
- Grid overlay with built-in level
- A powerful reviewer to view DNG, JPG, HEIC and Live Photos, as well as Portrait depth data and mattes, with a detailed metadata view
- Instant RAW development process to quickly develop your RAW files in a tap
- Technical Readout to view all details of your iPhone camera hardware
- Apple Watch companion app for remote shooting
- Siri Shortcuts support to trigger the shutter remotely, or open Halide in Auto or Manual mode
- Coverage, a powerful new feature to take two photos with a small delay to capture both a maximum-Smart HDR processed image with Deep Fusion and Smart HDR, as well as a DNG RAW.
- Become a better photographer by signing up for comprehensive lessons like a 10-day quick tutorial right from the app.
- Private by Design: Halide does not include any trackers or tracking, has not third party libraries, does not collect data or photos, and never transmits any information. Halide also includes features to reduce spying by companies like Facebook by limiting location information on photos shared from the app.
- Feature limitations:
*ProRAW requires iPhone 12 Pro or Pro Max.
The Ultra Wide and selfie cameras do not support RAW or manual focus.
Waveform requires iPhone 8 or later. (8, X, XS, XR, SE2, 11, 12)
Depth Capture requires iPhone 7 Plus, 8, X, XS, XR, 11, 12, or SE2
This update fixes a crash that might occur if your language is set to Spanish, and some other odds and ends.
Oceny i recenzjeWszystkie
The king is only one
The best camera app I’ve found so far. It comes with some very useful features like histogram, save as RAW, gesture-based exposure adjustments, etc. I’d like to see is batch export as RAW or as JPEG/ Heif, when photos are saved both as RAW as well as processed image.
After the recent update Halide performs slightly better. Still, photos are either over- or underexposed, seldom exposed properly, even though in-app histogram looks perfectly fine. iPhone XR, iOS 13.3.1
It would be nice to crack the program
The app is listed as free in AppStore with no info in description that is paid only (subscription or one time payment). This means that, even there’s supposedly a free version of it, we can’t try anything until paying.
There’s a 7 days trial, but still supposedly there’s a free version. It’s a pandemic out there, we barely go out within 7 days to try the app in different conditions.
Prywatność w aplikacji
Deweloper (Lux Optics Incorporated) wskazał, że zasady ochrony prywatności w aplikacji mogą obejmować opisane poniżej metody przetwarzania danych. Aby dowiedzieć się więcej, zapoznaj się z zasadami ochrony prywatności dewelopera.
Dane nie są gromadzone
Deweloper nie gromadzi żadnych danych z tej aplikacji.
Zasady ochrony prywatności mogą się różnić, np. w zależności od używanych funkcji lub Twojego wieku. Więcej informacji
- Lux Optics Incorporated
- 18.2 MB
- Zdjęcia i wideo
- Wymaga systemu iOS w wersji 13.0 lub nowszej.
- iPod touch
- Wymaga systemu iOS w wersji 13.0 lub nowszej.
Angielski, Chiński tradycyjny, Chiński uproszczony, Francuski, Hiszpański, Japoński, Koreański, Niderlandzki, Niemiecki, Włoski
- Prawa autorskie
- © 2021 Lux Optics Inc
- Zakupy w aplikacji
- Yearly 57,99 zł
- Monthly 9,99 zł
- One Time Purchase 189,99 zł
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.