DISCLAIMER NOTICE: HUJI Cam IS PROVIDED AS MANHOLE'S OWN PRODUCT. THIS APP IS NOT THE OFFICIAL APP OF FUJIFILM OR ANY OTHERS. MANHOLE HAS MADE EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE NOT TO INFRINGE OTHER'S COPYRIGHTS OR TRADEMARKS.
HUJI Cam makes your moments as precious as the feelings of analog film with old memories.
Camera makers of every era always tried to capture the best moments and such an effort continued back in 1998 as well, whereby our memories became clearer. HUJI Cam has the effort of those days to leave precious moments as vivid and vibrant photographs.
- How to run through time on SNS : #HUJI
Take a picture having a feeling just like the year 1998 with HUJI Cam.
Look close to Viewfinder to see things bigger while holding your iPhone in Landscape Mode. If this feature troubles you, active Viewfinder Touch Mode via Lab > Settings Icon. That way you can now make the view finder bigger or smaller by tapping. For detail, check out on our SNS which you can easily visit via the button in Settings within the app.
- When HUJI does not work
1. Go to Settings app of your iPhone and scroll down to find HUJI
2. Turn off Camera among the ACCESS permission list for the time being.
3. Run HUJI again. Tap 'Resolve Problems' on the bottom of the Camera Access notice
This new version includes the following updates:
- Adds iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max support.
- Adds the option to choose 'Current' date when imported from Photos.
- Changes the behavior of Light Effect to continuously on if the Random Light Effect is 'On' when importing pictures from Photos.
- Improves upon the roll film image that appears when taking pictures.
- More Beautiful Light Effects.
Ratings and Reviews
Really like it, but...
I really like the app, but I find the viewfinder mode completely useless, at least on iPhone SE. I’d also suggest adding the ability to focus manually with a tap (which currently switches between viewfinder and full screen mode), as the focusing can be really off. Otherwise, it’s a nice app, I like the color effects and distortions :)
It quickly became one of mine favorite apps, I have so much joy of making photos now, I do them all the time and seeing random flares, date in the down right corner and sporadic dust on the photo really makes me happy. Sure, maybe real disposable camera would create better photos but HUJI is still great and I highly recommend it.
Its my favorite app for photos, but!! I would like to have possibility for “log in” and keep photos there and doing movies <3
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Manhole, Inc.
- 38.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Copyright© 2019 MANHOLE. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Extra Options 4,99 zł