The official Volvo On Call app allows you to access your vehicle from your iPhone. This requires a vehicle from model year 2012 (North America requires model year 2015.5) that is equipped with a Volvo on Call Telematics unit. If your vehicle fulfills these requirements you will, depending on your model, be able to:
• Check vehicle dashboard status, such as fuel or battery level, trip meters, and more.
• Control your fuel fired parking heater, if the vehicle is equipped with a fuel fired parking heater.
• Control your cabin climate, if the vehicle is a plug-in hybrid.
• Locate your vehicle on a map or use the vehicle signal horn and blink indicators.
• Check the current status of doors, windows and locks for your vehicle.
• Lock and unlock the vehicle remotely.
• Request roadside assistance from within the app.
• Edit your driving journal, categorize trips as business or private, merge trips, rename and send to an email contact.
• Analyze your trips route with map view and statistics such as fuel and/or battery consumption, as well as speed.
• Even though you do not currently own a Volvo fulfilling the Volvo On Call requirements above, you can still install the App and try the demo mode.
This version contains bug fixes and stability improvements.
If you encounter any issues please contact us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I ma still impressed
It is the first car I owe with such remote access app. It works seamlessly and with great reliability. It would be good to have more functions like full route driven, speed profile or more engine parameters registered. I would also vote for such option like car setup (change of settings) for air on temp or windshield defrost.
Overall I love it and frequently use its features. Running the car engine remotely or locking the doors when I forget to do so is great.
For the car itself and it’s infotainment system, it is
a lost opportunity as it is too basic in comparison to vw or psa cars. But hope for some improvements.
Missing core feature, system laggy and missing features
Why aren’t we able to see the location of the car when it’s driving from the app? What security reasons?
Last year you didn’t add any new feature. Application should evolve look at the competitors! The navigation/ entertainment system is new but already old, it’s laggy and even swiping the screen in Volvo follows a noticeable lag. Honestly Volvo you should do better! Fix bugs, add features.
Can be, but there are a few mistakes
1. Information about locked doors or windows not refresh. Car closed and in the app the trunk lid open
2. Cannot see the car when engin is work
3. Sometimes app show „car is use” when car is off and closed.
4. Cannot refresh data from car
- Volvo Car Corporation
- 338 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Volvo Car Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.