Google Play Movies & TV syncs movies and TV shows from your Google Play account so that you can watch them on an iOS device, on any HDTV using Chromecast or on Apple TV using AirPlay. In-app purchase is not supported, so sign in to Google Play online.
Open Google Play Movies & TV, then search for movies and shows and manage your wishlist and library. Download and watch from anywhere, even when not connected.
When you sign up for Google Play Family Library, you and up to 5 family members can share movies, TV shows and more across devices.
Microphone needed to receive a sign-in code from a nearby living room device when using the ‘Enable TV-viewing’ functionality.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
No support for iPad Pro yet.
The app works nicely, but on iPad Pro it is still displayed with side pillars, including the videos.
Can’t buy a movie, can’t even see the whole library.
No HD tv out
Fullscreen tv out does not work with hdmi adapter. Only low quality mirroring mode is available.
- Google LLC
- 76.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.