Microsoft Lens trims, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable.
You can use Microsoft Lens to convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, digitize printed or handwritten text, and save to OneNote, OneDrive, or your local device. You can even import images that are already on your device using Gallery.
PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK
• Scan and upload all your notes, receipts, and documents
• Capture whiteboard at end of the meeting to keep those action items on track
• Scan printed text or handwritten meeting notes to edit and share later
• Keep your business networking contacts handy by scanning business cards and saving them to your contact list
• Choose to save as PDF, Image, Word or PowerPoint formats into OneNote, OneDrive, or local device as location
PRODUCTIVITY AT SCHOOL
• Scan classroom handouts and annotate them in Word and OneNote
• Scan handwritten notes to digitize and edit later (works with English only)
• Take a picture of the whiteboard or blackboard to reference later, even if you're offline
• Keep class notes and your own research organized with the seamless integration with OneNote
Join the beta program at this link to get an early preview of the next version of Microsoft Lens and help make it better by providing us feedback: https://testflight.apple.com/join/aRahHf00
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Brainstorm meetings can often be mayhem, but the notes don’t have to be. Along with capturing regular ol’ documents, this scanning app erases glare from shots of your meeting’s whiteboard. It also transforms your scans into editable Word and PowerPoint files. We see this mighty scanner tidying up other parts of our lives too—as an archival tool for jumbled receipts, handwritten recipes and our kids’ doodles.
Almost perfect - missing one small thing!
Please add a possibility to select and manage multiple files at once! Deleting 50 old documents from the memory is a painful process when you have to do it one by one. Other than that, it’s great!
New bug after update
In version 2.50 or 2.51 on iOS 14.7.1 there is a bug where after making pic of a doc and selecting filter option all buttons freezes and filter option does not work. The only way is to kill an ap after making foto and in secon launch you are able to apply doc filter.
Will be also nice to choose default filter. I’m using this app only to scan documents.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. This issue has been fixed in the latest release of the Microsoft Lens app. You can choose to update the app from the store or wait for the update to reach your device within a few days.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 48.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.