A test you must take at least once in your lifetime!
IQ, or Intelligence Quotient, is a general determination of the capacity of individuals to think and reason. An IQ level indicates how one is positioned compared to the majority of individuals in a given age bracket.
The application "IQ Test: Calculate your IQ" includes:
*A free test of 10 questions :
This 10-question IQ test is based exclusively on logic. It will allow you to evaluate your capacity for reasoning, determine the range of your overall intelligence, and give you a fast estimation of your IQ level.
*Two 50-question IQ tests : (paid)
The tests we offer were carefully prepared to evaluate the intelligence level of individuals. Psychologists supervised them preparation.
You will be able to calculate your IQ, compare your performance to the rest of the population and receive a detailed analysis of your intelligence.
This report gives a detailed assessment of your strengths and weaknesses in the four identified dimensions (verbal, logical, mathematical and spatial intelligence).
*A 50-question IQ test for children aged between 8 and 14 years old. : (paid)
The test we offer had been carefully prepared by a psychologist for children aged between 8 and 14 years old.
It will allow you to evaluate your intelligence level in four key areas, namely: logic, arithmetic, vocabulary and comprehension.
This test was developed especially for children between the ages of 8 and 14 under the supervision of an English-speaking child psychologist.
It includes questions that correspond precisely to each age group concerned (8-9 years-old, 10-11 years-old, 12-13 years-old and 14 years-old), and, therefore, in order to obtain an accurate evaluation, it is important to declare the child's actual age right at the start of the test.
*The IQ Expert challenge : (paid)
This test is intended for high IQ individuals (above 110)
The "expert" version of the standard IQ test was developed to enable respondents whose IQs are above average (normative IQ score is approximately 104) to take this new and somewhat challenging assessment without answering the same questions usually encountered in IQ tests.
This IQ Expert test challenges respondents because it includes questions slightly more difficult than those found in the more traditional IQ tests.
How to take this test:
1. You have exactly 35 minutes to answer the 50 questions that follow. A countdown will begin as soon as you start the test and begins again each time the contents of the succeeding page are fully displayed.
2. You cannot use a calculator, but pen and paper are permitted.
3. Answer all questions and, if you are not able to, guess the answer. Intuitive responses are taken into account in the general evaluation.
4. If a question seems to suggest more than a single answer among the given choices, select the one that appears most obvious or more "reasonable" to you.
5. If a youngster of less than 15 years of age wants to take part in an IQ test, we strongly suggest that he/she takes the test for children rather than the regular IQ test.
It has been carefully prepared by a psychologist for children aged between 8 and 14 years old.
What our users say:
Hi, thanx. I really had no problem taking the test. I'm very satisfied with the results. I'm really happy that I came off so intelligently!
I feel truly confident and I had fun with it besides. HELEN - San Diego
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. This is a good site and I hope you'll have success with it in the future as well. It sure deserves it! FEDOR - Toronto
It's great to be able to tell others that you're one of the 2.3% most intelligent people on earth! I've got to tell my boss 'cause I don't feel that
I'm part of the 2.3% best remunerated people in my company.BEN - Manchester
- Bug fixes
- Anxa Europe Limited
- 10.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Anxa Europe Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Complete IQ Test and Report 4,99 zł
- IQ Test for Kids Ages 8 to 10 4,99 zł
- IQ Test for Kids Ages 10 to 12 4,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.