Joystick Show is a joystick/gamepad visualization and tester app. Test any joysticks or gamepads on your Mac in a very easy and nice way.
- It shows the number of buttons, axes and dpads and its corresponding numbers;
- Visual feedback: pressed buttons, analog sticks and directional pads movement;
- Compatible with USB and Bluetooth joysticks and gamepads;
- Very easy to use interface;
- You can connect as many devices as your Mac supports.
*** Check out my new app, Joystick Mapper, which allows you to use joysticks and gamepads in any game or app, even the ones without built-in support ***
Hello users, we apologize for the delay in updating the application. It took a lot of effort to convert the app to 64-bit and fix several bugs that have been around for years, as a bonus now we have a faster application. Note that there are issues to be fixed and the application may have problems disconnecting gamepads (this is being investigated), but now the application is functional on macOS Catalina. Please if you find errors and problems, please let us know so we can fix them as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding and have fun!
Changes in this version:
- 64 bit and macOS 10.15 Catalina support
- The app is now much faster
- You can test Rumble if your Game Controller is supported by the system
- Centered Axis are now highlighted
- Steelseries controllers Dpad and Menu Buttons fixed
- Xbox one S Bluetooth controllers triggers fixed
- Many other bug fixes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rodrigo Rocha
- 2.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.6 or later.
English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2019, Rodrigo Cardoso Rocha
- 4,99 zł
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.