"The Just Dance® Controller App scores your dance moves and allows you to easily navigate in game via your smartphone. No other camera or additional accessory is required, just keep your smartphone in your right hand while dancing so the app can track your awesome moves!
It's easy to get started: tap your version of Just Dance® and your console in the app, and make sure your smartphone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your console. Then launch Just Dance® on your video game console and follow the on-screen prompts. You can connect up to 6 smartphones to dance together. Select your favorite song and let the party begin!
Note: This app is a companion to the Just Dance® console game. You will need the Just Dance®2019, Just Dance®2018, Just Dance®2017 or Just Dance®2016 console game and a compatible video game console to use this app.
THIS APP IS COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Just Dance® 2019 on Xbox One and Playstation®4
- Just Dance® 2018 on Nintendo Switch™, Wii U, Playstation®4 and Xbox One
- Just Dance® 2017 on Nintendo Switch™, Wii U, Playstation®4, Xbox One and PC
- Just Dance® 2016 on Wii U, Playstation®4 and Xbox One"
New update available!
Playing Just Dance on Xbox One? Make sure to update your Just Dance Controller app as well as your Xbox One console with the latest versions available to keep playing Just Dance!
Ratings and Reviews
Brak wsparcia na nintendo switch w wersji 2019
Phone is not connecting to the Xbox One, also when IP is set manually. iOS 11.2.5 iPhone 8+
This app not working. On the start working good but later shows „discount”!
- 126 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2018 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Just Dance, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.