A quick reference guide for learning the 1,945 General-Use Kanji officially documented by the Japanese Ministry of Education.
Ideal for students who already know Hiragana and Katakana, this learning tool will help you to:
- Remember Kanji readings (Onyomi & Kunyomi)
- View and practice Kanji stroke order
- Learn Kanji compound words
- Listen to Kanji pronunciations
- Widget with a new Kanji to learn every hour
Updates for iOS 14, including Widgets.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.