Easily create gorgeous presentations with Keynote, featuring powerful yet easy-to-use tools and dazzling effects that will make you a very hard act to follow.
The Theme Chooser lets you skim through an impressive collection of over 40 Apple-designed themes. Easy-to-use tools let you add text, tables, charts, shapes, photos and videos to slides — and bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions. Add live video to your slideshow and appear on your slides. Confidently present to your audience from anywhere, in person or virtually, and take turns controlling a presentation in multi-presenter slideshows.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time on Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch — even on a PC
• Share your presentation publicly or with specific people, see who’s currently in the presentation with you, and view other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on presentations stored in iCloud or in Box
Create stunning presentations
• Choose from over 40 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides and reorder slides
• Use the built-in camera or a connected device to add live video to your slides
• Engage your audience with interactive charts and chart animations
• Quickly add photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser or any of over 700 editable shapes
• Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
• Beautiful cinematic slide transitions and impressive text and object animations
• Magic Move effect to effortlessly animate and morph graphics
• Emphasis builds let you add impact with one click
• See live on-canvas previews as you animate your slides
Present to your audience
• Rehearse a presentation with current slide, presenter notes and timer all in one view
• Present on an external display or projector, or stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV
• Present over video conference and view presenter notes, current and upcoming slides, and slide navigation in a separate window
• Use multi-presenter slideshows to let participants take turns controlling a shared presentation from their own device
• Control your slideshow from iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or iPod touch
• Create self-running, interactive shows for kiosks and displays
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from a Mac or PC browser at iCloud.com
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share a copy of your work
• Export presentations to Microsoft PowerPoint, PDF, HTML, movies and image files
• Use AirDrop to send your presentation to anyone nearby
Some features may require internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
This update contains bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Very intuitive, reliable, predictable, precise, stable.
I’m working hardly on very advanced presentation in PowerPoint on hard finance market and now almost all its weeknes and strength. Fortunately here is Kaynote which is reliable, powerful and precise tool for designers who do not want to be limited with horible PowerPoint limits. One of the important thing is precision. The feature which in PowerPoint is totaly mistake, The second, speed of work. You now finance guys love funnels with tons of logos or tables with gazilions of logos… This is what kils PowerPoint with one slid. Perfect animanitons and transitions such as Magic move – PowerPoint woul have something similar in… 2018 version which is still on early beta stage. The other like drift, drif and scale etc. Importing images and cropping, Adjust image – working with colours.. There are meny features that makes Keynote realy helpful for pro and amatours. it allows you focus your attension on design, on details. It’s worth every peny.
I cant imagine working with windows again one of the reasons is iwork, I love these apps, its so easy to make beautiful docs and also there are so many cool templates to buy additionally on the app store. When I have to change to powerpoint its a nightmare. Keynote is easy, versatile, and makes my presentation beautiful, I just wish it could better work with powerpoint, cause in my work, they demand that :/ Also as somebdy already wrote, the printing options should be better.
These updates are brutal. They take on forever and there is no way postpone them. Mid work you have to basically stop everything. Ridiculous.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Distribution International
- 351.1 MB
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2003-2022 Apple Inc.