Vez’nan the powerful almighty wizard has returned! Embark on an epic journey as you gather his army and fulfill his devious plans... muahaha. Get ready to show the Kingdom who the real boss is! Fight your way as you conquer the new and the good old realms. Face empires of mighty enemies and clash against supreme bosses in this classic tower defense full of humor and epicness!
- 17 new towers, each with unique abilities and special powers.
- Choose your arsenal of towers and make devastating combinations to stop your enemies!
- 22 challenging stages across three lands ripe for the taking!
- 12 powerful heroes who will follow your command without hesitation.
- 40+ deadly enemies that will put all of your wit and tactical skills to the test.
- Rush the Kingdom as you bring down 5 mighty Kings in the most legendary of boss fights!
- New powers and reinforcements to vanquish your foes.
- 10+ trinkets and artifacts for that extra edge in battle.
- 30 upgrades to train your army to their best form.
- 60+ Achievements, hidden secrets and fun stuff for you to play and discover!
- No Wi-Fi at your Dark Tower? No worries, just play offline!
Get Lord Vez’nan’s latest news here:
Terms and Conditions:
NEW UPDATE! The Winter Queen has been freed from her ice prison and it's ready to unleash a frozen Nightmare on the kingdom. Help Vez'nan to defeat her.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but overpriced
As much as I enjoy Ironhide games I hate their greediness. With every game there are higher prices and more stuff to buy for real money. Now it’s not only extra items in the shop, unlockable heroes but also towers. What’s next? Every map will cost extra money?
Not as good as previous games from that franchise
Not take me wrong - I like this game a lot, but if you compare it to previous KR games it’s simply lacking previous’ parts fun. Looking at it this way - 3 stars. I can’t give more, when other KRs are 5* this game can’t get more.
Awesome game but awfully priced
There are some UX issues:
Non-skippable cutscenes (on map)
On iphone SE abilities and hero are close so you sometimes misclick.
Changing rally point on bone tower after you just spawned a warrior doesnt work (animation has to finish)
App restarts if you have locked phone for a while. You have to go through a map on 1 sitting. :/
Also game, a pack of heroes and a pack of towers WITH 30% discount is worth more than triple A game. WHY? This isnt better than red dead redemption 2.
Also: stupid in-game currency. Hopefully this wont be pay to win.
- Ironhide S.A.
- 751.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © @ironhide
- 23,99 zł
- In-App Purchases
- Hero Beresad 32,99 zł
- Hero Mortemis 13,99 zł
- Tower Grim Cemetery 13,99 zł
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.