With the KYOCERA Mobile Print app, you can use your iOS device to discover compatible KYOCERA printing devices on your local Wi-Fi network. If supported by your printing device, Wi-Fi Direct lets you connect directly to a printing device without a local Wi-Fi network. When connected, you can do the following:
• Print photos and documents stored on your iOS device or a supported external service. KYOCERA Mobile Print can handle a wide range of file formats, including .HTML, .JPG, .PDF, .PNG,RTF, .TIFF, .TXT, and .XPS, as well as file types produced in iWork, Microsoft Office, or Google Docs
• Scan your documents on a compatible printing device to print or save to your iOS device or a supported external service
• Attach and send documents that are stored within the app by email
• Print webpages accessed through the app's built-in web browser
The following external services are supported in KYOCERA Mobile Print:
• Google Drive
• SMB (Shared Folder)
The KYOCERA Mobile Print app is compatible with the following iOS devices and KYOCERA printing devices:
• Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices running iOS version 11.0 or later
• KYOCERA printing devices that support PDF Direct Print 1.4 or later
For supported KYOCERA Models, please see the link below:
This version supports new model and adds new features.
- Kyocera Document Solutions Inc.
- 60.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.