Use LinkedIn to navigate your career with confidence--whether you want to find a new job, keep in touch with your network, or stay up-to-date on the latest from your connections and your industry.
Get the app to access the full features and functionality of LinkedIn--anytime, anywhere.
Why you’ll love using the LinkedIn app:
1. Browse and get recommended jobs that fit. Apply easily to millions of openings right from the app.
2. Get alerted to stay on top of active conversations, the latest news and new opportunities.
3. Use Find Nearby and QR code scanner features to easily find and connect to people you meet on-the-go.
• Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume
• Highlight your accomplishments, responsibilities, and experience
• Add a picture to help people you know and potential employers find you
• Find friends, classmates, and colleagues to add to your network
• See updates on their activity and reach out via the app to stay in touch
• Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in
• Search and apply to millions of openings
• Upload and easily submit your resume to jobs that fit
• Save searches and create alerts to be the first to know about new openings
• Reach out to connections at companies you’re interested in for referrals and advice, to increase your chances of hearing back
LATEST NEWS AND CONTENT
• Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
• Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
• Follow hashtags for timely updates on topics you care about the most
GET MORE OUT OF LINKEDIN BY USING THE APP
• Find nearby: allows you to connect to people in your vicinity
• QR code scanner: share your unique code so people can connect with you instantly
• Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
Whether you want to find a new job, share your knowledge, build your professional reputation, or if you just need a lightweight way to stay in touch--get started with the LinkedIn app today.
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent--priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
When you’re in a conversation, speed and stability matter. The LinkedIn app is now more reliable than ever. This update contains bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Searching app in iPhone not working
The Linkedin app works quite ok on iOS devices. One of the things that makes me mad is the fact that it’s not possible to find the app by iPhone app searcher (i.e. the search that appears when you swipe down over the unlocked screen). Even if you enter the whole app name it won’t appear in the search results. Can you fix it?
Great but the app crashes after update
Your app becomes more and more better however after the latest update I noticed permanent hold-up and crash after a short time of usage. This started going on just after the newest update and with previous versions didn’t have anything like that on iOS 12.1.2
Unfortunately, the app is not working properly on my iPhone X - once I try to change & save any details that already were in my bio, the app crashes showing me a black screen and then I can only close the app in my settings and start back again. After several attempts, I simply deleted that part from my bio as it was the only option that worek but now I am missing some work experience. I thought this app would help me forget about using any notebook but I can forget about not using one. Disappointing
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 312.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2020 LinkedIn Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Personal Plus subscription 47,99 zł
- Personal Plus subscription (Annual) 449,99 zł
- Business subscription 119,99 zł
- Business subscription (Annual) 1 149,99 zł
- Business Plus subscription 239,99 zł
- Business Plus subscription (Annual) 2 299,99 zł
- Executive subscription 479,99 zł
- Executive subscription (Annual) 4 299,99 zł
- Job Seeker Basic subscription 94,99 zł
- Job Seeker Basic subscription (Annual) 899,99 zł