The QCPR Instructor app is developed to support the CPR instructor, ensuring that all learners are individually coached to exceed their potential when it comes to CPR skills:
- Monitor up to 6 QCPR manikins
- Supported manikins: Little Anne QCPR, Little Junior QCPR, Little Baby QCPR, Resusci Anne QCPR, Resusci Junior QCPR and Resusci Baby QCPR
- To support Quality CPR, the app provides live and summative feedback on:
o Compression rate
o Compression depth
o Full release
o Ventilation volume
o CPR protocol
- A score and one hint for improvement is shown for each Learner
- Save results directly on the device for debriefing and tracking of performance over time
- Quick and easy connection
- QCPR Race
The instructor can now control the crying feature for every individual Little Baby and get feedback on screen when a learner has managed to remove the foreign object.
Users located in Singapore will now have access to a special localized firmware, supporting 40mm as the lower compression threshold.
We have also done some bug fixes to ensure a more stable application.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Laerdal Medical AS
- 98.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Laerdal Medical AS
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.