Capture your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify overwhelming planning moments in your life with your very own digital notepad.
With OneNote, you can plan that big event, seize that moment of inspiration to create something new, and track that list of errands that are too important to forget. Write memos, make a digital sketchbook and save notes right on your phone.
Sync your notes via OneDrive to access them anytime, anywhere. Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go, your notes are available to you across all of your devices.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Microsoft Account. Take notes, share ideas, organize and collaborate when you download Microsoft OneNote today.
• Capture your thoughts, save discoveries, share ideas and simplify planning moments with your very own digital notebook.
• With OneNote, you can plan that big event, save ideas to create something new and track that list of errands that are too important to forget.
• Save pictures of whiteboards, photos or printed documents in your notes with Office Lens. Quickly take a picture, automatically crop and insert the image into your notes.
• Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go, your notes are available to you across all of your devices.
Organize, Search and Secure:
• Quickly organize your notes in a way that works best for you with powerful organizational tools.
• Create, rename, search, sort, and copy pages, sections, and notebooks.
• Find your most recent notes quickly and pin the pages you use most.
• Secure your notes with a password and use touch ID to quickly access them.
Sync your Sticky Notes:
• Quickly save your thoughts and ideas with colorful sticky notes on the go.
• Sync your sticky notes to access them from anywhere on any device, anytime.
• Organize your ideas with simple and smart sticky notes.
Collaborate and Share:
• Share ideas and your notes with your friends and colleagues, whether you're planning a party or a working on a school project with your study group.
• Collaborate and work together in a shared notepad.
Save and Share Ideas:
• Access your notes on your Mac, iPhone, iPad and other devices.
• Your notes are synced to the cloud (OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint) making it easy to access your recipe notes on your iPhone at the store, your homework on your Mac in class, or your itinerary on your iPad during your travels.
• Achieve more with OneNote when you log in with your Microsoft Account.
Make a Check list:
• Create to-do lists to keep track of your daily errands, groceries shopping, or travel planning.
• Write memos and quick reminders whenever you need them.
Write & Draw on iPad:
• Take notes at a conference, write math equations in class or sketch your ideas.
• Use a variety of pen colors and settings to create beautiful handwritten notes and drawings.
• Draw with confidence with "Convert to Shapes" mode: OneNote will automatically convert hand drawn shapes into crisp, perfectly regular polygons and circles.
• Use a stylus or the touchscreen to write notes or use OneNote as a sketchbook.
OneNote is free on iPhone and many other devices. Get started today! Download OneNote and sign in with your Microsoft Account or the account assigned to you by your work or school.
* Get a head start on your meeting notes: Quickly import useful details from any scheduled Outlook meeting into your notes - including date, location, agenda, topic, and attendees.
Thanks for using OneNote! We listened to your feedback and updated the application with optimizations to help improve your note taking experience.
Having trouble? Send feedback in the app (OneNote->Settings->Send Feedback)
Have an idea? Add to our feature suggestion box at https://aka.ms/onenote-ios-suggest
Oceny i recenzje
I don’t like MS, at all. And unfortunately I have to mention that this is the only one particularly app that I like
Even I don’t like MS software, OneNote win IMHO with Notability (for me - many platforms is the key factor- www, win, mac, iOS) and share/live create notes...
very good, but problems with syncing and sign-in
MS has finally fixed most of syncing problems (described below), but issues exist - e.g. after the last update, OneNote keeps staying offline on all notebooks. Restarts and reboots do not help (all other apps on my iPad work perfectly online). Extremely annoying when you use the app for work on a daily basis...
It is a very good app, I use it daily in the office, but problems with syncing are extremely annoying. Current version often requires me to sign-in to sync, but the sign-in mechanism does not always work.
I use a number of subscription based apps and none of them requires me to sign-in as often as OneNote (or other Office 365 apps). See Evernote (which I have been using for my private stuff since 2008(!)) - I simply do not recall Evernote has ever requested me to sign-in or report a sync error, which OneNote does very often.
Sync errors happen to occur from time to time (not very often, but they do).
On the advantages: the ability to write on any place of the canvas is absolutely amazing - no other serious competitor offers a similar feature! But that’s and the very rich folder structure are the main advantages. You won’t get common features such as tags here...
So, if you are looking for a reliable note taking app - go for Evernote or Apple’s Notes (the latter has less features, but is reliable).
Spacious room for improvement
I like the design of the app and the functionality is more than decent. I assume more formatting options and design tweaks (colored background of notes) will come with future updates. But the app can be so sluggish. This seems to be due to sync problems, I can confirm the behavior noticed by other reviewers. Often the app asks me to sign in again, cannot sync notebooks, syncs notebooks in the foreground. Why not in the background? There is not much data to sync. Creating a new notebook can also be sluggish with the app not reacting on input. Looking forward to better quality stuff from Microsoft
- Microsoft Corporation
- 212.1 MB
Wymaga systemu iOS 11.0 lub nowszego. Zgodność z urządzeniami: iPhone, iPad oraz iPod touch.
Polski, Angielski, Arabski, Chiński tradycyjny, Chiński uproszczony, Chorwacki, Czeski, Duński, Fiński, Francuski, Grecki, Hebrajski, Hindi, Hiszpański, Indonezyjski, Japoński, Kataloński, Koreański, Malajski, Niderlandzki, Niemiecki, Norweski, Portugalski, Rosyjski, Rumuński, Szwedzki, Słowacki, Tajski, Turecki, Ukraiński, Wietnamski, Węgierski, Włoski
- Wiek 4+
- Prawa autorskie
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.