Track your training data and results anytime and anywhere with milon ME – the app for anyone doing milon circuit training. milon ME is your new training platform – whether you're at a customer terminal at a fitness studio or in the comfort of your own home.
To use the app, you need to be a member of a fitness studio that has milon training equipment. Not training with milon yet? Our Studiofinder makes it easy for you to search for studios near you https://www.milon.com/fuer-ihr-training/studiofinder/
Activating milon ME is extremely simple: just log in at the milon terminal at your fitness studio and go to “Get the milon ME app now.” Open the app on your mobile device and scan the QR code on the customer terminal. And you’re ready to go!
- GET INFORMED: look at your workout plan and see how to correctly execute the exercises in it
- TRACK YOUR TRAINING: Your performance on milon training equipment is automatically documented, you can track all other exercises in your workout plan yourself
- ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE: view detailed statistics about your training and monitor your progress
- TRAIN IN A BALANCED WAY: use the evaluations of your muscle groups to check whether there is a balanced ratio between the muscles you are training
- GET MOTIVATED: compare your training performance with others in your age group or at the same gym
- STAY IN CONTACT WITH YOUR STUDIO 24/7: the milon ME app lets you read studio news, take part in surveys, and get personal messages from your trainer
- TELL YOUR TRAINER HOW YOU’RE DOING: give feedback directly to your gym
- PARTNERSHIP: Pair milon ME with Sony Connected Gym to track your exercises on compatible training devices!
For more than 40 years now, we at milon have been working to provide people with the simplest, safest and most effective means of training. The result is a range of unique training systems, accompanying system solutions, and comprehensive operator concepts.
- COMING SOON: Pair milon ME with Sony Connected Gym to track your exercises on compatible training devices!
Oceny i recenzjeWszystkie
Brak wsparcia dla Apple Watch i Health :/
Przykład jak nie powinna wyglądać aplikacja
Po co robić aplikacje, która nie działa? Treningów nie da się zczytać, Tłumaczenie niekompletne, w osiągnięciach ikony wariują podczas przewijania... 1/10
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.