MO 4Media is a remote control for JRiver Media Center (MC) software running on a computer (we have no affiliation with JRiver, Inc.). It also can play back media from the MC library locally to the device, play to AirPlay devices, and cast to Chromecast devices.
A running copy of JRiver Media Center on a networked computer is required. You must enable "Media Network" in MC for you to be able to connect and access your media. See https://www.jriver.com to install and get more information.
- Control MC playback over WiFi with your device
- Control separate zones and link/unlink playback between zones
- Play audio/music files to your device with optional volume leveling/replay gain adjustment during playback, optional file conversion, and gapless playback for unconverted files
- Play video files to your device with optional file conversion
- View images on your device with optional file conversion
- Run macros (list of network commands) when zones are selected or unselected. These can be MCC (control MC) or TCP (control networked A/V equipment).
- On-screen volume buttons can control MC or networked A/V equipment volumes
- Create, add files to, and edit playlists
- Theater View remote control
- Download files with offline playback
- Seeking during playback
- Custom UI colors
- Option for Video playback in external player
- Casting support
- AirPlay support
The free version has the following limitations which can be removed with an annual subscription (see below):
- Can only play first 3 files in Playing Now
- Can test but not save zone macro and volume commands
- Only 30 seconds of video playback
- External video playback is disabled
MO 4Media Subscription Information:
- Subscription is $6.99 per year which removes all the limitations of the free version
- There is a one-time 7-day free trial after which the account will be charged $6.99 for the year unless auto-renew is turned off
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period (including the 7-day trial)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Account will be charged $6.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- To customize the library items that you can browse edit the MC options: "Tools | Options | Media Network | Advanced | Custom views for JRemote, Gizmo & Panel..."
- Cover art is intentionally missing from screenshots but will display properly in the app with your library
- Add initial CarPlay support
- Recognize subscription when offline
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Craig Baldwin
- 58 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Craig Baldwin
- In-App Purchases
- MO 4Media Annual Subscription 32,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.