... an advanced System Monitoring Widget for macOS. Monity takes place in macOS Today View and oversees your components statistics. Having an eye on your systems and network usage without messing around like before with huge and uncomfortable symbols in the menu bar was never so easy.
• Uptime, Processes, CPU Usage, CPU load average
• Wired, Active, Inactive, Compressed, Free memory
• App-Memory, File-Cache, Reserved memory, Available & Used Memory
• Supports new Memory display format
• Monitoring of all active Networks
• Active Connection, shows external WAN IP, internal LAN IP Address
•Incoming & Outgoing Traffic (current & total)
• Copy IP to Clipboards or open in your Browser
• Current charge with time left, original capacity of your battery and load cycles
• Battery charging and usage in Watt
• Battery charge of Bluetooth Mouse, Trackpad and Keyboard
• Mounted volumes (Internal, External, Network, USB, CD/DVD, TimeMachine, SD-Cards)
• Detailed Space usage
• Unmount Volumes directly within Monity
App usage Statistics (optional)*
• Detailed App usage statistics about CPU utilization, Memory usage and Energy impact.
• CPU usage for currently running Applications
• Memory usage for currently running Applications
• List Energy impact for currently running Applications
Sensors, Temperature & Fan speeds (optional)*
• Detailed statistics by numerous sensors for Temperature and Power consumption.
• Information about current revolutions per minute (rpm) for integrated Fans, as well as their limits.
• Widget Settings with individual customization options
• Sort and arrange Panels through multiple pages.
• Show / Hide Panels
• Rearrange Panels
• Exclude Volumes from Volumes List
... and many more
Let us know about all your feature suggestions, we’d like to know how to improve the next version of Monity. We’re always happy to hear your feedback!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Get additional Panels and Statistics by downloading Monity Helper inside the App under „Get more Panels“.
● Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
● Overall stability improvements
● Compatible with 2018 Mac Models
Ratings and Reviews
Big Sur rendered it useless
Great app, I really do love it. However, with over two years since the last update (and I am writing this review in 2021) chances for an update seem really thin. However, if you decided not to go beyond Mojave, you should definitely give it a try.
Needs to be update
Good for Mojave. This will no logenr work on Big Sur
Love this app
the only app I'm using monitoring
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lukasz Kulis
- 2.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Lukasz Kulis
- 23,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.