Don’t let your mood affect your life. Take control over it!
Meet Moodnotes - a super easy mood tracker & journaling app to capture your mood and help you improve your thinking habits. Moodnotes empowers you to track your mood over time, avoid common thinking traps, and develop perspectives associated with increased happiness and well-being.
Created by design experts and clinical psychologists (creators of MoodKit), Moodnotes is grounded in the scientifically-supported content of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and positive psychology. Includes Apple Watch app and iCloud sync/backup.
Moodnotes helps you to:
- Track your mood and identify what triggers it
- Scan your face automatically using device camera
- Develop healthier thinking habits
- Learn about “traps” in your thinking and how to avoid them
- Reduce anxiety and enhance your sense of well-being
- Bring new, helpful perspectives to situations
- Increase your self-awareness
Exclusively featured by Apple in the App Store Today tab story ""All The Feels"".
One of Tech Insider's "100 World's Greatest Apps" and exclusively featured in Wired, The Guardian, Business Insider, Fast Company, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, Mindful, Mashable, Vogue, and more. Fast Company's 2016 Innovation By Design Awards finalist.
Become a Premium member to unlock the following features:
- Make unlimited entries per day
- Monitor your personal statistics and check your mood insights
- Add notes to enrich your mood entries
- Get access to “Notable insights” section to learn more about your mood
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-month Subscription
* 1-year Subscription
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With the new update we will make mood input even easier! Now you don’t need to enter it manually. Just let the app scan your face, and it will recognize the emotion automatically!
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We really value Moodnotes’ low-key approach to promoting positive thinking. Our part is easy: recording how we feel each day. Moodnotes responds with gentle encouragement, posing insightful questions and showing us patterns. It even points out possible thought traps we might’ve fallen into (like overgeneralising or using emotional reasoning). With its guidance, we have a healthier understanding of what’s on our mind.
Truly the best
I’ve tried plenty of apps for journaling/mood tracking, but not a single one comes near this one. Not only is it the most aesthetically pleasing design but also the most detailed app. It doesn’t just keep your emotions and thoughts in a notepad, it encourages you to re-think them, offers tips and explanation if you fall in traps. Gives you that moment where you ask yourself a question “how can I help myself/can I look at this situation differently”, something that not many apps offer. I couldn’t tell how many times I truly felt better after taking that extra little while to answer the follow up questions. It really changed the way I cope with my feelings now.
After a while you can see highlights of collected notes in a chart, which for me was eye opening. I had a chance to look at myself from greater distance, analyze patterns I followed and most traps I was always falling into. It was a good opportunity to learn new things about myself and things I didn’t notice that well before.
I think it’s an amazing app for anyone that wants to be more in touch with their emotions or just simply save important memories in a safe place.
A huge thank you for the wonderful team <3
Also, I always appreciate a good iPhone X support in apps. Face recognition works great too.
Simple and the best
At first I thought the app was quite pricy, but it's worth every penny spent. I've used countless apps that promised everything this app does but none of them comes close. This one is simply the best among others.
What you need for mood tracking especially is the simplicity and gentle encouragement to open up and log your thoughts. This app delivers!! It made me jot down my thoughts more frequently and regularly (even when experiencing negative thoughts) and it offered an insight into my mind that helped me to understand my anxieties.
- ThrivePort, LLC
- 102.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015-2020 Thriveport, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Moodnotes Premium 1 Month 47,99 zł
- Moodnotes Premium 1 Year 147,99 zł
- Moodnotes Premium 1 Year 194,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.