Simply special effects.
- 299,99 zł
Designed for video editors, Motion is a powerful motion graphics tool that makes it easy to create cinematic 2D and 3D titles, fluid transitions and realistic effects in real time.
2D and 3D Titles
• Import 360° media and design 360° titles, generators and effects
• Build 3D titles from scratch, design them with easy-to-use templates or instantly convert any existing 2D title to 3D
• Easily create beautiful titles that you can animate using more than 100 drag-and-drop behaviours and intuitive text animation tools
• Customise 3D titles to create endless looks with over 90 Apple-designed 3D materials including metal, wood and stone surfaces
Motion Graphics for Final Cut Pro
• Save any title, effect, transition or generator, and access it directly in Final Cut Pro
• Customise Final Cut Pro titles, effects and transitions by opening them in Motion
• Create Motion Templates with any combination of single parameters and rigs, which let you control a group of parameters with a slider, pop-up menu or tickbox in Final Cut Pro
• Use Display Aspect Ratio snapshots to create templates that support multiple aspect ratios
• Choose from more than 230 behaviours for natural animation without keyframes
• Create an accurate chroma key in a single step with the Keying filter
• Change focus points or the depth effect for video shot in Cinematic mode on iPhone (requires macOS Monterey or later)
• Design your own particle emitters or choose from 200 presets for real-world effects like smoke and sparkles
• Use professional masking tools to quickly draw and adjust control points for rotoscoping
• Automatically detect, track and match the movement of faces or objects using machine learning
• Choose between different tracking analysis types
• Add the Neon filter to easily add a neon glow to text, shapes, video, stills and more
• Harness an ecosystem of third-party FxPlug plug-ins for tasks like advanced tracking, advanced motion graphics and more
• Transition from 2D to 3D space by adding cameras
• Create 3D scenes within a 360° project for ultra-realistic 360° environments
• Set up realistic shadows that animate dynamically with the movement of cameras and lights
• Turn any shape, video plane or paint stroke into a reflective surface in 3D space
• Import third-party USDZ objects or use one of 60 pre-made objects in the Motion Library
Breakthrough Speed, Quality and Output
• Import wide-colour HDR images, view them on supported Mac computers, and export in standard Rec. 709 or wide Rec. 2020 colour space
• Improved performance and efficiency on Mac computers with Apple silicon
• Unrivalled performance with optimisations for the M1 Pro, M1 Max ** and M1 Ultra chips on the new Mac Studio and MacBook Pro
System Requirements: macOS 12.6 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles and 360° video editing), Metal-capable graphics card, 1GB of VRAM recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles and 360° video editing, 4.7GB of available disk space (3.5GB app, 1.2GB supplemental content).
Some features require Internet access; fees may apply.
• Use automatic colour processing to create Motion projects that dynamically adapt to HDR or SDR timelines in Final Cut Pro.
• Precisely control the look of your image with HDR-optimised colour processing sliders for exposure, contrast, highlights, midtones, shadows and more.
• Isolate a foreground subject with updated, HDR-optimised Green Screen Keyer and Luma Keyer filters.
• Experience improved real-time playback and export speeds on Apple silicon and Intel-based Mac computers.
Motion also includes these additional fixes and enhancements:
• Improves the Sliced Scale filter to prevent object offset when adjusting the Expand parameters.
• Improves stability when saving text styles in the Inspector.
• Improves stability when using the Stabilize behaviour.
Ratings and Reviews
Fajny - wart tych pieniędzy
Jako alternatywa do After Efects - znakomity. Trochę ograniczeń sprzętowych, ale ogólnie program wart polecenia.
One of the most frustrating experiences you can offer yourself. It was supposed to be a lightweight alternative for After Effects... but this is just a joke, how a program written only for macs can run so bad on a newest macbook I really have no idea
After last update exporting is stuck at 80%!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Distribution International
- 2.3 GB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 12.6 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2023
- 299,99 zł
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.