Designed for video editors, Motion is a powerful motion graphics tool that makes it easy to create cinematic 2D and 3D titles, fluid transitions, and realistic effects in real time.
2D and 3D Titles
• Import 360° media and design 360° titles, generators, and effects
• Build 3D titles from scratch, design them with easy-to-use templates, or instantly convert any existing 2D title to 3D
• Easily create beautiful titles that you can animate using more than 100 drag-and-drop behaviors and intuitive text animation tools
• Customize 3D titles to create endless looks with over 90 Apple-designed 3D materials including metal, wood, and stone surfaces
Motion Graphics for Final Cut Pro
• Save any title, effect, transition or generator and access it directly in Final Cut Pro
• Customize Final Cut Pro titles, effects, and transitions by opening them in Motion
• Create Motion Templates with any combination of single parameters and rigs, that let you control a group of parameters with a slider, pop-up menu, or checkbox in Final Cut Pro
• Use Display Aspect Ratio snapshots to create templates that support multiple aspect ratios
• Choose from more than 230 behaviors for natural animation without keyframes
• Use advanced color grading filters like the color wheels, color curves and hue/saturation curves
• Create an accurate chroma key in a single step with the Keying filter
• Create your own paintbrushes and 3D strokes or use one of 140 brush presets
• Design your own particle emitters or choose from 200 presets for real-world effects like smoke and sparkles
• Use professional masking tools to quickly draw and adjust control points for rotoscoping
• Use the intuitive keyframe tools for precise control of the timing of your animation
• Add the Tiny Planet filter when adding 360º video to a non-360° project to create amazing effects
• Harness an ecosystem of third-party FxPlug plug-ins for tasks like advanced tracking, advanced motion graphics, and more
• Transition from 2D to 3D space by adding cameras
• Create 3D scenes within a 360° project for ultra-realistic 360° environments
• Set up realistic shadows that animate dynamically with the movement of cameras and lights
• Turn any shape, video plane, or paint stroke into a reflective surface in 3D space
• Import third party USDZ objects or use one of 60 premade objects in the Motion Library
Breakthrough Speed, Quality, and Output
• Import wide color HDR images, view them on supported Mac computers, and export in standard Rec. 709 or wide Rec. 2020 color space
• Improved performance and efficiency on Mac computers with Apple silicon
• Export projects in multiple formats in the background using Compressor Bundles
System Requirements: 10.15.6 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing), Metal-capable graphics card, 1GB of VRAM recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing, 4.7GB of available disk space (3.5GB app, 1.2GB supplemental content).
Some features require Internet access; fees may apply.
• Improves stability when exporting with certain macOS Language & Region preferences
• Improves stability when playing H.264 or HEVC media
Ratings and Reviews
Fajny - wart tych pieniędzy
Jako alternatywa do After Efects - znakomity. Trochę ograniczeń sprzętowych, ale ogólnie program wart polecenia.
After last update exporting is stuck at 80%!
Szczerze polecam kazdemu, ktory chce pozniej wejsc w potezniejszego after effects
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Distribution International
- 2.3 GB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.15.6 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021
- 239,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.