Nike Run Club: Your Perfect Running Partner
Nike Run Club has the tools you need to run better, including GPS run tracking; Audio-Guided Runs; weekly, monthly and custom distance Challenges; customised coaching plans for your goals; and non-stop motivation from your friends. Reach your goals and have fun along the way with Nike Run Club.
– FULL APPLE WATCH SERIES 4 SUPPORT
– TRACK AND STORE RUNS
– AUDIO-GUIDED RUNS WITH NIKE COACHES AND ATHLETES
– GLOBAL AND CUSTOM CHALLENGES
– PERSONALISED COACHING PLANS
– TROPHIES AND BADGES TO CELEBRATE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS
– COMPETE ON LEADERBOARDS
– IN-RUN CHEERS FROM FRIENDS
– SHARE RUNS WITH ANYONE
SUPPORT FOR APPLE WATCH AND APPLE WATCH NIKE+
Get a perfect running partner on your wrist. The Nike Run Club app is optimised for every generation of Apple Watch. Scroll on the main screen to select a goal or start an Audio-Guided Run; swipe left to customise a run or activate in-run Cheers from friends; or check out Activity History for details from recent runs. Note: GPS support is not available for the Apple Watch Series 1.
TRACK AND STORE RUNS
Get the details you need, including pace, distance, GPS route, elevation, heart rate and mile splits, complete with audio feedback to keep on track.
AUDIO-GUIDED RUNS WITH NIKE COACHES AND ATHLETES
Get guidance, motivation and inspiration through in-ear audio from Nike coaches, elite athletes and entertainers, like Mo Farah and Kevin Hart. AGRs are a fun way to help runners improve strength, speed and endurance. Because the intervals are automatically marked, all you have to do is tap start and go. Each run is paired with a specific playlist, so connect to Apple Music or Spotify for the best experience.
MOTIVATE YOURSELF WITH CHALLENGES
Join the Nike global community of runners in weekly and monthly distance Challenges, or create a Challenge and invite your friends. Reach goals, earn achievements and go the distance.
COACHING PLANS PERSONALISED FOR YOU
Whether you want to get started, get fitter or get race-ready, NRC has adaptive plans for your goals and fitness level.
CELEBRATE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS WITH TROPHIES AND BADGES
Earn milestone badges and trophies for smashing personal bests like your fastest 5K or longest run.
COMPARE AND COMPETE WITH LEADERBOARDS
Easily compare and compete with friends on the distance leaderboard.
GET IN-RUN CHEERS FROM FRIENDS
Receive motivating in-run audio cheers from friends and send them support with cheers of your own.
CUSTOMISABLE POST-RUN SHARING
Personalise activity posts by adding photos, stats and stickers, and tailor who sees them, from everyone to only your close friends.
Nike Run Club works with Apple Health to sync workouts and record heart-rate data.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Here's what's new with this update:
– General bug fixes and enhancements.
PRO TIP: Challenge your friends to a friendly running competition with Custom Challenges! Check out the Challenges section on the Club tab to get started.
– General bug fixes and enhancements.
IMPORTANT: You need to authorise NRC to access Motion and Fitness Activity in order to track a run.
For the best results on Apple Watch, we recommend using watchOS 5.0 or above.
Ratings and Reviews
Super app except doesnt Sync with Apple Watch
It could have been best app for runners but ... it is poorly setup with Apple Watch. Im using it for two years, initially it does sync with occasionally breaks when worked on the Watch and not on iphone or worked on both devices independently. After several soft updates and change of iphone it stoped syncing completely despite I did all the settings as before. Intresting enough that the Apple Health app and Training app work correctly whereas the Nike app doesnt on the Watch and works Only on the iphone.
Im Marathon runner with 9 marathons over six years of running three times a week all year round, therefore my dissapointment is huge with this disfunction of this great app indeed.
I wish the great company team mates from Nike will finally get in touch with another great company Apple people and work it out the way it should be and the heritage and reputation of these companies deserve.
Good luck guys !
I keep running hoping for improvment before others does it better and faster :-)
NRC is nice looking program with “free” training plans but in real life this program is really disappointing especially with Apple Watch, Why? If you want avoid frustration during the workout I will share my experience.
1. When you running with your phone and watch you never know when you lost sync between iPhone and AWatch. You put pause on watch and what happened on phone ? Nothing workout continuous run and in the end you have two workouts from watch and second from phone….
2. Some how you finished your workout without crash (application crashed a lot! equal you lost your workout data) and you want browse beautiful charts and summary of your run and what you noticed?? you don’t have charts (pace, hr, elevation). You need to exit workout and enter again couple times and maybe once you will see your charts….
3. option Powersong ? I tried many times add powersong but simple I cannot, I clicked on download song from amusic subscription and what happened?? Nothing!
4. If we speak about music… it also you don’t know if will be working or not, many times music simple not starting…. and music player from Apple Watch is dimmed
I usually running with friend who used also NRC and he had identical experience what I have. I thought such a big company have better developers.
Nice app, but with some serious issue
The app is well designed, both on iPhone and Apple Watch. The guided runs are great, and I have had no problem with syncing activities from watch to iPhone. However, here are some issues that I found:
- workouts in a training plan cannot be sent to watch. This means that I have to carry the phone during my runs for guidance. I would prefer to run with watch only.
- this is the most serious issue: the running pace is all wrong! I run a "benchmark" workout from a 10k plan. 7min warm up, 3min as fast as I can, 5 min cool down. When I come back home, I check the status: the fast 3 min are shown as the slowest of the run! The start and finish are shown as the fastest... Something is totally wrong with their pace calculation algorithm.
Unfortunately the last issue makes it impossible for me to use this app.
- Nike, Inc
- 241.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2018 Nike, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.