- The most academically rigorous decision making app on the App Store
- Specify the decision you are trying to make, add the alternatives and criteria, compare them, and see the results!
- Get quick and free support from email@example.com
- Decision name example: Where should I live?
- Decision alternatives example: Apartment on 14th Street, House with friends, Move in with parents.
- Decision criteria example: Aesthetics, Cost, Privacy
- Compare decision alternatives and criteria on a 1-9 scale.
- Receive a list of your alternatives in ranked order.
- Make an informed decision!
-AHP priorities for each alternative - a number ranging from 0 to 1. The higher the priority, the more favorable the alternative.
-Consistency Ratio - a number between 0 and 1. A lower the number indicates more consistent comparisons.
-Influences for each criterion - a percentage between 0% and 100%. The higher the influence, the more important the criterion was in determining the final ranking.
- PDF Report. A shareable PDF report with all the decision-making data and results.
- Stylistic Improvements (better text overflow handling)
- Rony Krell
- 77.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Objective Lens
- 4,99 zł
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Features 4,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.