PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a leader in digital operations management. In an always-on world, organizations of all sizes trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a perfect digital experience to their customers, every time. Through its SaaS-based platform, PagerDuty arms developers, IT operations, support, security, and business leaders to prevent and resolve incidents when seconds matter. Over 12,000 businesses including GE, Vodafone, Box, and American Eagle Outfitters rely on PagerDuty to continuously improve their digital operations.
PagerDuty for iOS allows you to:
* Receive unlimited push notification alerts and set custom sounds for alerts
* Easily access and respond to open incidents (acknowledge, resolve, or reassign)
* View incident details, grouped alerts, and resolution timelines at a glance
* View your on-call timeline and team schedules, and book overrides for yourself or your teammates
* Access a contact list of all users in your account and their contact information
* Create new incidents directly from the mobile app
* Loop in responders for additional help
* Execute custom actions (like restarting servers, running diagnostics, etc.) on incidents
NOTE: A PagerDuty user account is required to use this application. Some features’ availability depends on your PagerDuty plan.
What's new in version 5.87:
- 9/10 dentists agree that… the other dentist is not welcome to use our product
- Fixed a bug with the badges in the menu list and made improvements
Thanks for all the great feedback! We’re always looking for ways to improve the app. Email email@example.com with any comments.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Native instead of this crap, please
ACKing from lock screen doesn’t work for 95% cases. Acknowledged incidents are still firing notification with sound (so it looks like there is new incident, but it’s already acked). App sometimes doesn’t load incidents.
Native app would probably work much better than this webview/photon version.
Login is impossible
despite triple checking and resetting password - app displays error about invalid e-mail/password making it useless.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.