■ Devices support:
- System run iOS 9 and above
- iPhone 6s and above
- iPad models with 2G RAM or more
Pascal's Wager is an action role playing game with the style of dark fantasy. The game provides its players with top-notch picture quality and a feast for the senses that the mobile platform has never had before. In the game, the world is shrouded by dark mist, where light is dim and mysterious. People there become lunatic, and nobody knows the secrets behind that.
Players can play multiple characters to experience the strong storyline and reveal various hidden areas of the map. Along the way, they will fight unbelievable enemies, confront epic bosses, and embrace overwhelming death and truth. All the while, they'll be engrossed by a magnificent soundtrack performed by a world-class orchestra.
- An incredibly Rich and Deep story, 20 or more hours of content
- Four operable characters, with different combat modes and skill trees
- Dozens of different enemies, bringing extensive experience of hectic battles
- Diversified NPCs, responding to independent subplots
- Three-dimensional map with multiple layers
- Cinematic performance and storytelling, fully voiced dialog
- Powerfully attractive soundtracks, performed by a world-famous symphony orchestra
- Full controller support to ensure the best possible gameplay experience
- Pay to Play without any microtransactions or ads to cheapen the experience
- Substantial post-launch DLC adding to the story and characters
- Addition of robust PVP and PVE multiplayer modes to be added post-launch
In ancient times, a natural disaster brought the Sun from high in the Sky to the depths of the Ocean, allowing a mysterious dark fog to blanket the World.
Simultaneously, Colossi, beings that were revered by descendants, roamed the lands for the very first time.
These Colossi, which emit the sparks of light that disperse the black fog, bring the only hope to mankind.
Thousands of years later, humanity has long grown accustomed to following in the footsteps of these revered beings as they travel through the black fog.
However, just as how the Sun was mysteriously brought down from the Sky, these Colossi have also began to fall mysteriously...
Terrence, a courier whom was expelled by the Church, has learned that his long estranged wife Teresa, may have some connection to the recent fall of the Colossi.
Setting forth on a journey filled with anguish, deception and possible redemption, Terrence seeks to find his wife and the truth behind their World.
◆ SNS ◆
- Facebook: @PascalsWagerGame
- Youtube: Pascal's Wager
- Twitter: @PascalsWager_
- Instagram: @pascalswagergame
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/PascalsWagerGame
- Discord: https://discord.gg/aXxxENu
1.1.8 version update
After finishing the game, Players can continue from their saved data and start the ‘New Journey’.
After players load their game talk to the Owl in the carriage to start the next part of your journey!
【Heroic Herald Outfit Event Ending】
The Early Purchase Reward ‘Heroic Herald Outfit’ will end on March 31st, 2020!
【Adjustments & Improvements】
- You can now place the Virtual Joystick where you please.
- Fixed bugs relating to Characters being crushed and falling in certain situations.
- Fixed a bug where Game Audio would not play due to the Device's Alarm Clock.
- Various Fixes and Text Adjustments
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the top game! / pad problem
Fast question without pain..
How connect gamepad ipega pg9128? Maybe i do something wrong.
Please! Answer me, write solution.
Thanks a lot and regards, sebastian.
Ps. I bought this gamepad only for this amazing game!
It's very enjoyable. Will you add DLCs, according to the description?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the support and review! Yes, we definitely will be, stay tuned for more information! /Aquila
No work on My phone
Unfortunetly its dosnt work on My phone and i want to ask about return My funds.
Developer Response ,
Hey there, I'm sorry to hear about this and apologize for the inconvenience! Can you please reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter so we can take a look into this for you? Thanks, /Aquila
- Giant Games, Inc.
- 1.9 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © TIPSWORKS
- 32,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.