Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
Exceptional Design and Functionality
• The modern, single-window interface of Pixelmator Pro is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
• An intuitive and refined interface makes pro image editing easy and accessible to everyone — from complete beginners to design professionals
• With both dark and light appearances, Pixelmator Pro seamlessly adapts to the Light and Dark Modes of macOS
• A full-featured Photos extension lets you edit images using Pixelmator Pro without ever leaving Photos, saving layered, nondestructive edits directly to your library
• Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
• Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
• Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
• Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
• Use the Core ML-powered ML Enhance to automatically improve the look of your photos
• Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
• Create digital or traditional paintings using handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
• Combine the built-in effects to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
• Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
• Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, and lighten or darken precise areas using a full set of retouching tools
• Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
• Add customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
• Create your own vector graphics using the Pen tool
• Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
• Optimize and save your images for the web, using advanced compression to shrink file sizes to the smallest possible
• Batch process images using built-in Automator actions
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
• Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism using the Repair tool
• Use ML Enhance to intelligently enhance photos with a machine learning algorithm trained on millions of professional photos
• Zoom and enhance image resolution with the incredible ML Super Resolution
• Automatically copy the look of one photo to another with ML Match Colors
• Remove image noise and compression artifacts while preserving details using ML Denoise
• Intelligently straighten images using the Crop tool's horizon detection feature
• Quickly make accurate selections with ease using the Quick Selection tool
• Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
• Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, HEIF, SVG, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, and JPEG-2000
• Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
• Open and edit SVG vector images
• Share your images to Photos, Mail, AirDrop and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS Catalina.
Pixelmator Pro 1.6 Magenta brings an all-new, beautiful, and easy-to-use color picker, includes the ability to quickly choose colors using hex color codes, makes it possible to select multiple objects by dragging over them, improves performance, and brings a whole lot more.
• The all-new color picker lets you choose and manage colors more easily than ever.
• Quickly choose colors using hex color codes right in the new color picker.
• Choose colors using RGB color codes, too.
• See a list of your most recently picked colors to more easily reuse them.
• Easily pick a series of colors from your image, view color codes, and closest color names using the new Color Picker tool.
• Save color swatches to custom color palettes and even share Pixelmator Pro color palettes with others.
• View RGB color codes right in the Info bar.
• Drag over multiple different layers to easily select them.
• Identify and replace any missing fonts in an image using the new Replace Fonts feature.
• See your most recently used fonts at the top of the font pop-up menu.
• Enjoy much-improved selection, guide, grid, and layer handle performance thanks to a new Metal-powered overlay.
Improvements and Fixes
• With any shape tool selected, shapes will now always be drawn immediately, even on top of other existing shapes to make it easier to create illustrations.
• To temporarily select or move shapes while using any shape tool, you can now press and hold the Command key.
• If you Control-click the points of a shape, you’ll now be able to divide and join individual paths.
• When using the Arrange tool or one of the shape tools and having a shape layer selected, pressing the Enter key will start editing the shape.
• When opening large Pixelmator Pro documents, a thumbnail of the image will now be displayed in the progress dialog.
• ML Denoise and ML Super Resolution will now use up to 10 times less memory.
• Locked layers will no longer be automatically selected on the canvas.
• Stroke performance has been significantly improved and layer strokes are now at least 10x faster.
• Text layers can now have Inside and Outside strokes along with the current Center stroke.
• The appearance of strokes has been improved for rotated and transformed images.
• The quality of strokes of text layers converted into pixels has also been improved.
• You can now show or hide the overlay (which includes the selection outline, guides, grid, layer handles) using the Shift-Command-H keyboard shortcut.
• The Hide Interface command will now be activated using the Control-Command-H keyboard shortcut.
• You can now insert a new image layer from your Mac using the Option-Shift-Command-N keyboard shortcut.
• When saving changes directly to JPEG, PNG, and TIFF images, Overwrite will now be the default option.
• After changing the style of line shapes, it will now be remembered for future line shapes you draw, just like regular shapes.
• Empty layers will have ‘---’ as their size, position, and angle.
• The blending mode and opacity of locked layers would not be displayed correctly. Fixed.
• Certain effects (such as Perspective Transform) would not be converted into pixels correctly. Fixed.
• Cutting part of a layer and undoing the changes would sometimes cause graphical glitches. Fixed.
• Processing a large number of files using the Pixelmator Pro actions in Automator would sometimes increase memory usage more than necessary. Fixed.
• When copying and pasting between documents, some layers would not be placed correctly and it would sometimes cause blurring. Fixed.
• When exporting to PSD, layer masks would not be preserved. Fixed.
• When exporting to PSD, hidden layers would be saved without any content. Fixed.
• Changing the size of a brush in the internal settings of a brush preset could cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Pro in general? We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worse than normal Pixelamtor
This program is so irritating beacasue of the number of bugs, glitches and low performance. For editing photos is ok but for graphics is a nightmare - glitches when you move objects there are still some frozen pixels. The non-destructive editing is a mith. I can't really count how many times my edits were 'saved' (destruced) with my adjustment.
Bugs, bugs, bugs, low performance and almost lack of pro tools and functions. Now I'm happy with Affinity Designer
Developer Response ,
Hi there, when you use certain destructive tools, the nondestructive effects/adjustments are flattened but we're working on improving this right now. After one of the next few updates, they will no longer be merged (and will be more visible in the Layers sidebar). And, for now, if you apply effects and adjustments to groups and edit layers inside the groups, they won't be flattened.
As for bugs and performance issues, we're aren't aware of anything major at the moment and we've shipped a number of bug fixes and performance improvements over the past year fixing almost everything reported to us. If you haven't yet emailed us about the issues you're having, we'd love to hear from you at email@example.com.
Finally, could you also let us know what kind of pro tools you're missing? Again, over the past year, we've added a huge number of new tools and features and we'll be shipping more updates this year and in the years to come — if there's anything you'd personally like to see, we'd love to know what it is.
Crashes on launch (Update: fixed!)
It crashes about 10 seconds after launch, no matter what I do. I’m waiting for an update :/
Update: Fixed with 1.0.1 – so I could finally test the app. It's great although there are some things missing, so switching from Photoshop can be hard. Like there is no Navigator (or something similar) and default Color Picker is crazy unuseful. I'd be happy to see few changes, but it's a great start anyway.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we've just released a Pixelmator Pro 1.0.1 update with a fix for this — could you try it out to see if all is well now? If not, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll investigate.
With every release getting better. Will it ever be in Polish?
Developer Response ,
Hi Dan, we don't really have plans for more localizations at the moment. The trouble isn't necessarily with getting a translation, it's more about maintaining it with each small change/update to the app. For now, our focus is on improving the app itself rather than adding more languages. We'll see what the future brings, though!
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 196.6 MB
- Graphics & Design
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2020 Pixelmator Team
- 189,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.