Discover podcasts that entertain, inform and inspire. Get recommendations curated by Apple Podcasts editors, tailored to your interests. Seamlessly sync your shows across Apple devices.
• Browse hundreds of curated collections from Apple editors.
• Explore new shows with personalised recommendations.
• Find trending shows and episodes by category with Top Charts.
• Follow and save your favourite shows to your library.
• Use playback controls to build and manage your queue, control playback speed and set sleep timers.
• Access subscriber-only content – from the biggest names to the top independents.
• Connect subscriptions to access shows from Apple Music, Apple News and other top apps.
• Get new episode notifications from shows you follow.
• Download episodes and listen offline.
• Pick up where you left off with seamless syncing across your Apple devices.
• Listen on the go with CarPlay and Apple Watch.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Scrum Content
I am have been consuming this content since I ran into. I just got my certification and looking for ways to transition from business analysis to scrum master role.
The app doesn’t sync well with Mac and iPad app. It’s also much slower than other podcasts apps. For example overcast syncs everything with lightning speed. When I listen something on my Mac and just close the lid than I take my iPhone and want to continue to listen podcast it’s not starting at the same spot where I finished it on my Mac.
Who is plying with the App
I don’t know who is playing with the App but it constantly change status of podcasts that I follow and episodes that I’ve already listened to:
1) episodes from the last month that were marked as “played” right now has status as New and are downloaded AGAIN
2) podcasts that are marked as followed but not download the newest episodes, DOWNLOADED ALL EPISODES from the last ~month
3) many podcasts are DUPLICATED in my memory used report
4) the App on iOS DON’T SYNCHRONIZE with App on MacOS. Both Apps has different status of the same podcasts of episodes
I’m frustrated with it. I have no clue who is making the mess (Apple or podcasts’ publishers), but in this circumstance the App is useless.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Distribution International
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.