Reliable recipes. Obsessively-detailed videos. Math-eliminating technology. For free. That's right. Freeeeeeee.
Oh, and Project Foodie is being called "the cookbook of the future" by Food & Wine, and "One of the best apps of 2018" by iPhone Life!!
APP AT A GLANCE
You'll learn to chop, broil and bake through real-time, chef-guided videos.
After years of research and development, Project Foodie is our attempt to create the cookbook of the future - combining the best elements of all the cooking shows, books, apps, how-to videos, classes and programs (eliminating the crappy features) and adding a bunch of our own that were sorely missing.
Our app is powered by fun and easy real-time videos starring hilarious and brilliant celebrity chef, Daniel Holzman, that users cook along to from start to finish.
It’s an all in one seamless video tutorial that guides your selection of ingredients and tools, shows you how to prep, cook, plate and serve, and even shares tidbits about the cultural history of each meal. Its like watching your favorite cooking show while making an amazing meal.
* Discover amazingly delicious, quick and easy recipes (including vegan, vegetarian & gluten-free)
* Every recipe is demonstrated in a real-time video ranging from 5 minutes to 50 minutes, hosted by brilliant and hilarious celebrity chef, Daniel Holzman
*“Short Cuts” section with quick tips, tricks and how-to videos for your binging pleasure
* Customize your video to display custom ingredient amounts
* Recipe calculator so you don’t have to do any math (!)
* Grocery lists with buying and delivery functions
* Chef recommended ingredient substitutions and tools
* Cooking tips and tricks to elevate your meals to restaurant quality every time
* Smart cooking timers so nothing gets burnt or mushy
* Instagram connectivity and reminders to easily share your cooking stories with friends and family
* Fun, entertaining videos produced by EMMY-Award Winner Eli Holzman, Creator of UNDERCOVER BOSS
AS SEEN ON:
* Food & Wine
* Rachael Ray Show
* New York Post
* Women’s Health
* E! News
* The Hollywood Reporter
* Cheddar TV
* OK Magazine
* US Weekly
* And lots more!
Project Foodie is free, but offers a Pay-As-You-Wish donation option. In addition to one-time payments, you can select to send monthly payments as follows:
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Monthly payment subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the price you manually select
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Bug fixes! Your kitchen won't know what hit it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- IPC Mobile LLC
- 75.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © The Intellectual Property Corporation, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Become a Member & Reap Rewards 13,99 zł
- $1 Contribution 4,99 zł
- $3 Contribution 13,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.