DISCLAIMER: Puffin Cloud Browser is NOT a web browser.
Puffin Cloud Browser is the client app that accesses the cloud server which runs the web browser. The Puffin client app and the Puffin cloud server do not communicate in HTTP protocol and the data exchange is not in HTML format. The Puffin client app is like the remote desktop client and the Puffin cloud server is like the remote desktop server. Puffin Cloud Browser gives the audience the illusion of a web browser but it is not, in reality, a web browser. Puffin Cloud Browser can only "display" the web content rendered on the cloud servers but can't "render" the web content itself on the client devices.
==== Differentiating Features ====
* Browser Isolation
* Cloud Acceleration
* Data Saving
* Download to Cloud
* Flash Game
* Full Desktop Mode
* Internet Access Protection
* Virtual Gamepad/Mouse/Trackpad
==== Important Limitations ====
* Only works on websites that are publicly accessible from the US
-- Does not work for private IP, corporate Intranet, and geo-restricted websites
* Only works in countries that are not excessive in censorship
-- Does not work in China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates
* For some websites, Puffin server IP blocks need to be white-listed
-- Puffin can bring an excessive load to some websites
More info at Puffin FAQ https://help.puffin.com/faq
1. Offer more In-App-Purchase choices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wanted to use it durning my way to home watching TV online but I have no sound does not matter what source. After fix I will give it a try and rate higher
The best mobile browser
I’ve been using Chrome since the very beginning, because I like the fact that I have the same settings here and on desktop + it’s fast and simple. Recently however I’ve found Puffin, which I instantly have fallen in love with. Everything works even swifter, it looks a bit more minimalist to me and most importantly supports flash, so you can play the games, which aren’t available on other browsers, watch movies or use flash-apps on certain websites. Worth to mention that Puffin also has many features including the gaming ones, which I don’t personally use, but if you’re looking for a browser to play games on then this is an app you need to install on your iPhone.
Easy to navigate and supports flash. Battery consumption is a lot lower than in Safari and chrome - 1h movie takes 10% of battery on iPad (Chrome/Safari ~20%). Highly recommended.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CloudMosa, Inc.
- 90.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 CloudMosa Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Puffin Monthly Subscription 4,99 zł
- Puffin Yearly Subscription 23,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.