Start recording. Double-tap to pause or single-tap to stop. Uploads to Dropbox automatically. It's that simple.
• Universal app, running equally well on iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad.
• MP3 audio files sound great while saving bandwidth and Dropbox storage.
• Accessible with VoiceOver for the visually impaired.
Imagine if your digital camera stopped and asked you to name each photo after you took it or popped up a file system for you to choose where to save it. This is how most voice recorders work on iOS; always getting in your way.
RecUp is streamlined to record and upload voice memos to Dropbox; there’s no need to name files or choose where to send them. If you need more control, RecUp might not be right for you.
Visit the RecUp Support link to read the full user guide.
RecUp requires a Dropbox account. Sign up for 2GB of FREE Dropbox storage at http://www.dropbox.com/register
Link to Dropbox using either App Folder (default; more secure) or Full Access (allows shared folders). Visit the RecUp Help page for more details.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Fixes critical bug that caused the upload folder chooser to hang
• Too eager key migration no longer logs you out after an update if you're already on 3.2.x
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does exactly what is says, I use it every day to sene voice notes on Dropbox
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.