Turn your iPhone or iPad into the wireless flash drive for your Mac. Have full access to your Mac files – use your iOS device to stream videos, view photos and documents, from anywhere within your home.
AT A GLANCE
- Stream any video directly from your Mac;
- View photos or documents stored on your Mac;
- Transfer files between your Mac and your iOS device;
- Store anything on your iOS device and take it with you on the go;
- Mount your iOS device as drive on your Mac or Windows machine using WebDAV;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks.
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 11 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me, please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
* Support for subtitles - loads automatically if files named the same, or manually. Only supports .srt files
* Sync favorites across your devices
* Fixed crash on sharing media files
# Requires macOS 10.10 or above and helper app ver. 9.9.12 or above
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Evgeny Cherpak
- 57.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Cherpak Evgeny
- 23,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.