Revolut - Mobile Finance 4+
Travel, transfer and exchange
Designed for iPad
Track and simplify your finances with tools to help you pay, spend, and invest.
Easy money management, all in one mobile app. Plan your budget, exchange currencies, spend, save and send money, online and in-store, at home and abroad, with no hidden fees (fair-usage and weekend markups apply on FX). Open an account today, and join the 28M+ customers worldwide using the one app to manage all things money.
Pay and get paid in seconds
- Make easy, fast, instant and free payments from your mobile to other Revolut users in 30+ currencies
- Split and settle bills in one place
- Request or send money with a tap. Make money transfers effortless
Easy global transfers
- Send money abroad with 30+ currencies
- Set up in minutes, and see transfers arrive in as little as seconds (transfer times may differ depending on certain factors)
- Spend abroad like a local with excellent exchange rates (fair-usage and weekend markups may apply on FX)
Get a card you control
- Keep track of your money with notifications whenever you spend
- Freeze/unfreeze your card from your mobile with our Freeze feature
- Generate single-use virtual cards, set spending limits, and more - all from the palm of your hand
Invest in stocks from global companies at the touch of a button.
- Enjoy commission-free trades within your allowance. Capital at risk. The value of your trading investments can go up or down. Trading may be subject to tax. T&Cs apply.
Get more from your money with our Paid Plans
- With exclusive cards, better benefits, and more, there's something for everyone in Revolut's plans. Pick the plan that's right for you: Plus, Premium or Metal
Eat, shop, and pay less
- Get cashback and exclusive discounts on your favourite brands, restaurants and hotels
- Book with Stays, buy a gift, or donate to a good cause
- Revolut helps you easily discover and pay for the things that matter to you most
Never overspend again
- Take control of your money with smart budgeting and analytics tools
- Track your savings using the budget planner - set limits that help you stick to your budget and get notified when you've nearly reached them
Maximise your money
- Reach your financial goals faster with Savings Vaults
- Set money aside with spare change roundups and get up to 2.96% annual interest, paid daily
Join our 28M+ customers worldwide and check all the reasons why they love Revolut. Download it now!
Customer Support is available 24/7 via our in-app chat. You can contact us whenever you need assistance.
7 Westferry Circus, London E14 4HD, United Kingdom
Welcome to Revolut.
We’ve made some tweaks and improvements under the hood in this version to make your Revolut experience even smoother.
Ratings and Reviews
Source of Funds
I am a customer of Revolut for almost 2 years. I wanted to join Revolut for good and close my normal bank account but something happened. There was more money going through Revolut and all of a sudden Revout is asking me for source of funds. This is not unusual so I send over my details with bank statement and etc. Then Revolut asked me for source of funds from my parents who send me some funds to my account. This is very unprofessional. How can someone asks me about funds from my parents of friends? This is insane and frustrating. The dispute is still going on and I am planning to close the account as i am blocked and on the chat every person (live agent) is asking me the same questions again... If this is the future for Online banking than definetly not with Revolut. I wrote also to complaints at Revolut but they do not really care and answer after a couple of days. Think twice before you move to Revolut for good. For some currency exchange and payments abroad it is ok, but that’s it...
Worse than a year ago
The application was perfect a year ago. It’s updated constantly, but in the last months there is something wrong with its development… Suddenly, many annoying bugs occur, some features with main view personalization are gone. I don’t know why groups were moved twice in the menu last time. Now it is the worst option. It is mixed with last transactions, so you can loose it and need to scroll to find them. Riddiculous change. Groups have now no separate menu. And refresh of a group is now a disaster. It was working perfect, now you have to wait until it refreshes by itself and no spinning wheel or progress bar is showing, so you don’t know if you see the lastest data. Paying in the group is also worse, there are added unnecessary buttons and default button is marking group as payed without actually paying, so it is very easy to be confused and make a mistake. The popup about moving groups is showing everytime I open the app from notification. It is veeeery annoying, because it slows down the whole app and I have to close the popup and everything takes much more time. Apart from groups, the app tends to freeze at random, crashes at random. Service outages is common. I am upset how the good app changed in the last year.
EDIT: please don’t suggest using live chat in your app, because it does not work. I wanted to use it once and I waited for a response 1-3 days and my problem was finally solved after about 2 months!
Developer Response ,
Hi there! The feedback you provided and shared with us is deeply appreciated, so we can work on improving our service and make sure we give the best service available. Here at Revolut, we’re always trying to streamline our procedures and processes to improve the experience for our users. In case you face any issues with the app, please let us know via the app. To start a new chat, please go to the Profile section -> help -> scroll down, tap on "new chat" -> type in "live agent".
5 stars app
I absolutely love Revolut. I started to use it when I was in Italy, a friend of mine, recommended it to me, because due to lack of resident registration, I couldn’t open a bank in Italy. Even if I was legally working there, they still didn’t want to let me to open a bank account and then all of a sudden my friend told me that I should download Revolut in the beginning I was confused and I thought that putting my salary on an app and not in the bank is not very responsible but I decided to give it a try and since then I couldn’t stop using. The things that I love about Revolut is that they are always there for you. If you have any issue the customer support answers very quickly and they always solve your problems. Also, the fact that you can exchange currencies inside the app is amazing especially when your salary comes in British pounds, and you need to pay in euros.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Revolut Ltd
- 536.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Revolut Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.