A different kind of drumsynth. Ruismaker Noir presents a hybrid approach between synthesized drums and rhythmic bass sounds - coming together in the fully integrated step sequencer. Throw in a nasty, dirty personality and you get something really new for the iOS platform.
Although Noir has a monophonic synthesis engine, the clever interplay with the sequencer and plethora of pitch/velocity modulation options can make it sound like many different sounds are playing, seamlessly blending into each other.
- AUv3 (Audio Unit) plugin, with integrated sequencer
- Basic standalone mode for tinkering or preset creation*
- Universal; runs on any iDevice with iOS10 or higher
- All parameters accessible via MIDI CC and AU Params
- AU MIDI output from sequencer (requires iOS11+)
- Fullscreen plugin GUI in all compatible hosts
- Modest CPU and resource loads
- Handcrafted in the Netherlands
User manual available on ruismaker.com
* note: the basic standalone mode does not offer connectivity. Use the AUv3 plugin mode for complex setups with multiple apps and synchronization requirements.
Minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.