Everyone. Every run. Join the community that helps people get out the door and stick with running forever! Track exercise, set goals, sweat, and see progress along the way. Whether you’re working your way up to tracking a 5K goal or deep into marathon training, use the GPS app trusted by 50 million users and counting.
- "This multifunctional app has something for everyone, from beginning runners to those training for a marathon, and folks who prefer to hit the road on two wheels” - SELF
- "Runkeeper is the granddaddy of running apps; it's one of the oldest and most popular, for plenty of good reasons." - CNET
- Track Workouts - Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time.
- Set Goals - Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there.
- Follow a Plan - We have personalized routines to fit into your busy schedule. And helpful reminders, just in case.
- Stay Motivated - Join challenges, snag exercise rewards, and share achievements with your friends.
- See Progress - This whole running thing works. You track it. We log it. You’ll see the sweat and we’ll show you the numbers to prove it!
- Apple Watch - Leave your phone at home and still track stats to stay informed and motivated. Named App Store Best of 2015.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Wireless headphones and heart rate monitors make great workout companions.
- Fitness Tracker Integration - Sync Pebble, Fitbit, and other styles in seconds.
- Running Groups - Create a custom challenge, invite friends, track each other’s progress, and use the chat to cheer each other on.
- Audio Cues - Choose from 6 motivating voices that you can customize to relay your pace, distance, and time.
- Training Plans - Make major progress by following a plan. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
- Routes - Save, discover, and build new routes with GPS.
- Challenges - Stay motivated with exclusive workout experiences and rewards.
- Music - Keep moving with the music you love with our Spotify and iTunes integration.
- Partner Apps - Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, and more.
- Stopwatch Mode - Easily add indoor cardio (treadmill, cycling) and gym workouts to keep full exercise log all in one place.
- Social Sharing - Upload your activities and more with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
RUNKEEPER GO (premium)
- Prescribed Workouts - Get a weekly workout schedule tailored to you.
- Progress Insights - See how your runs stack up to each other and get a full view of your fitness journey.
- Live Tracking - Whether it’s training day or race day, share your location with family and friends.
- Weather Data - Look back the local weather for each tracked activity.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Just like your fitness journey, we’re improving every day. This time, we made some bug fixes to make your Runkeeper experience even better.
Ratings and Reviews
It's a great app. It has all the features without annoying ads interrupting your workout. It's much easier to get motivated and to run with Runkeeper
I've just lost my whole workout track. Thanks, RunKeeper.
Every new version is worse and worse. The current version is barely usable with 1st version of Apple Watch. I'm always starting my workout on the watch and I'm finishing it on the watch. Sometimes watch app is crashing during the workout. Every time when starting/ending on the watch the iPhone app is using GPS after workout ends and is saved. I have to launch the iPhone app and just close is with the home button, the GPS will turn off. Many times the workout is saved but the iPhone app is showing the GPS track is not available and tracked on the watch (my watch is not GPS enabled version).
Sometimes a workout is not saved at all. Today I just lost 12 km of biking. Watch app showed proper summary with time, distance and average speed. After save the iPhone app showed zero time and zero distance. But it stored single heart rate figure. Tragedy. I'm considering a switch to another platform.
RunKeeper, clearly you have an issue with testing and quality. I'm talking about the watch app only. The iPhone app is really good and it's the only reason I want to still use your platform. Remove the watch app completely if you can't make it great. At least I'll not be tempted to use it :-|.
Huge dissapointment !!!
Well, this app replaced My Asics, which was terminated following - from what I have learned - a shirt notice communication...- that somehow hasn't reached me... But maybe it is only me...
I have purchased Runkeeper hoping that I would be able to transfer priceless training data from My Asics... Unfortunately it is not possible, Runkeeper Team advised that I can manually retype each training....
Knowing this I would never purchase this app.
Experiencing now how it works, I wouldn't purchase either....
Targets are set as pace but actual result can't easily be found in the app. A few clicks after a run and you might be lucky to find it....
Connection with Apple watch is not wotkingnproperly:
If you start app. From an Apple watch it doesn't connect with your training plan, I.e. your training runs are not matched with actual runs,
If you start app from an iPhone, it doesn't connect with your health app... nor with your Apple Watch runs,
I've asked the app support team and they are working on this... Should be solved in the future... I haven't been told when...
It is not professional...
I am deeply disappointed with Asics...
- RunKeeper, LLC
- 141.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © FitnessKeeper, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Runkeeper Go Monthly 34,99 zł
- Runkeeper Go Yearly 149,99 zł
- Runkeeper Go Monthly 42,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.