Extend your mobile contents onto your Samsung Smart TV and The FRAME TV
With the all-new Samsung Smart View app, you can enjoy your personalized Smart Hub experience on your smartphone or tablet with all the benefits of touch. Browse across your favorite live TV and streaming apps more. Discover and launch your movies, shows, sports, music or games directly from your phone without interrupting your viewing experience on the TV.
New features of Smart View include:
1. A brand new user interface that unifies your experience across all devices
2. Direct access to your favorite apps on the mobile phone without interrupting TV playback
3. A completely re-designed soft remote that is always accessible
4. Direct deep linking to your entertainment apps including sports, music and games
5. Ability to turn on the TV in Standby mode (Wake on Wireless) for supported models. Need Bluetooth to be ON on the mobile device or tablet.
6. A new game controller
7. An art mode navigation & setting menu for The Frame TV users, to customize Arts or Photos
Supported Smasung SmartTV models*:
. 2011 : LED D7000 and above, PDP D8000 and above.
. 2012 : LED ES7500 and above, PDP E8000 and above.
. 2013 : LED F4500 and above (except F9000 and above), PDP F5500 and above.
. 2014 : H4500, H5500 and above (except H6003/H6103/H6153/H6201/H6203).
. 2015 : J4500, J5500 and above (except J6203).
. 2016 : K4300, K5300 and above.
. 2017 : ULS003U
* Art mode navigation is not supported for tablet models.
* Supported TV models may vary by region.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any suggestions or feedback.
Notification about the Frame content (SAMSUNG COLLECTION) deletion on Smart View in China
Ratings and Reviews
when support XS ?
Dear Development ,
I have Samsung QLED QE55Q7FAM and off course your app is not supporting Iphone XS . please do some fix development ( becouse for this TV i also could not get update AirPlay 2) . so i am not able to share my pictures from phone to TV .
K Series + iPhone
The app works exactly the same way as the remote control. Quite smoothly. However, once we have the keyboard on screen, the app does not allow us to use keyboard but the trackpad. That’s something I look for in the app so the mail disadvantage. Also, does not support iPhone X/XR/XS Max.
Functionality of this app is highly questionable. Nice to have an additional remote control, yet it would be nice to have a working streaming option as well.
- Samsung Electronics
- 116 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO. LTD.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.