How does Savi benefit me?
Savi helps you quickly and easily compare and find the best offers in the market for all your grocery needs before going shopping to make more informed and confident purchasing decisions.
How does Savi compare offers?
Savi compares offers based on price and quantity (size and count). Comparing price alone is not enough to get the best value for your money, cheaper does not always mean better value.
Why choose Savi?
- More offer details – All offers have a brand name, model, and size for more accurate comparison and faster search for the brands and products you want.
- Transparency - Ignoring stores marketing efforts (claimed discounts) and focusing on comparing their offers based on value for money and not price alone.
- Advice - Continuous recommendations of the best deals and detailed comparison on any product you are interested in purchasing.
What features does Savi give me?
- Customize your home page, only see offers on products you are interested in or purchase frequently.
- Viewing offers by product or by flyer.
- Following products and getting customized notifications on new offers.
- Filtering offers by product type, brand name, model, size, and price range.
- Sorting offers by best price or biggest discount.
- And much more!
Which markets are covered?
Savi currently only covers Saudi Arabia offers and promotions. The main cities include Riyadh offers and promotions, Jeddah offers and promotions, Dammam offers and promotions, Al Khobar offers and promotions, and more.
Savi offers a 30-day free trial period for Saudi Arabia content after which a subscription is required to continue getting full access to the app new content and features.
Savi subscriptions are available on a monthly basis at SAR 7.99 per month or yearly basis at SAR 59.99 per year. The subscription amount will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Subscriptions can be cancelled anytime and can be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Savi is available in Arabic and English.
We are constantly working to improve our app and we appreciate your feedback. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly in the in-app messaging center for quicker response.
Version 9.6.2 has the following updates:
- Updated navigation options
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Farid Kalouti
- 127.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Farid Kalouti
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly 8,99 zł
- Yearly 69,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.