Cook with recipes from the world’s greatest chefs and nutritionists, and tailor them to your own personal goals such as losing weight or improving your athletic performance with our intelligent Nutrition Coach.
We worked closely with culinary and nutrition experts to create a food experience that’s as easy as it's healthy.
At the same time, Simple Feast was made to let you enjoy food. So let’s cook some great recipes for a creative and diverse diet, because food matters.
• Discover: simple, yet high quality recipes and master classes from the best chefs and culinary experts in the world
• Nourish: pick a profile and our Nutrition Coach will select the recipes with the best nutritional content to support your personal lifestyle
• Eat seasonal: get inspired by our suggestions for foods that are currently in season in your location.
• Cook: take your cooking skills to the next level with our master class videos with top chefs and prepare creative and healthy meals tailored to your dietary preferences and seasonality.
• Shop: create your smart shopping list with just a tap
Nutrition Coach is a premium feature. You can always try out Simple Feast Premium for free for a trial period.
Free users have access to a rotating selection of recipes.
Subscribe to Simple Feast Premium to get our new nutrition coach and unlimited access to our entire collection of delicious easy recipes and master classes - more are added every month!
Simple Feast Premium is available as a $8.99 per month, or $69.99 per year subscription. You can also opt to buy a 'Forever' membership including all future premium updates for $199.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Once a subscription period is active, that period can no longer be cancelled, so a cancellation will take effect when the next subscription period would otherwise have started.
Terms of Service: https://www.simplefeast.com/terms
Food matters. Happy Cooking!
Ratings and Reviews
Are there any recipes at all?
I’m at the point when I’ve installed the app and registered my account.
I didn’t get the subscription yet obviously.
I can see some features in ‘home’ tab, but I can’t see anything at all in ‘search’ tab whilst I can clearly see on the screenshots there should be something.
Either it’s a missing functionality for those who didn’t get the subscription (there should be some information about it in that case) or the app doesn’t work.
I tried it on fully updated iPhone 11 Pro.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Feast Kitchen Inc
- 43.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Feast Kitchen Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Simple Feast Premium 32,99 zł
- Simple Feast Premium 74,99 zł
- Simple Feast Premium 259,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.