iPhone — zrzuty ekranu
Customize Sony headphones with a linkage function for this app to your liking.
Everyday music becomes even more enjoyable with easy controls.
You can quickly connect to a smartphone by following a guide. You can easily start to use it even if it’s your first time.
• “Dashboard” for viewing and changing settings quickly
• Easy “Connection guide” for first time users
• "Ambient Sound Control" for changing noise cancellation and ambient sound mode settings easily.*1
• Customize the surround effect and equalizer function.*1
• "Adaptive Sound Control" for changing ambient sound mode setting automatically by activity recognition.*1
• Direct access to the Help menu for your headphones and app
• Additional features, updates and important news will be notified via notifications
(In order to receive notifications, notification settings in your smartphone must be set to ‘on’)
• Personalization function*1 to enjoy 360 Reality Audio*2 with spacial sound field for you
*1 Limited to compatible devices.
*2 360 Reality Audio may not be available in all countries and regions.
Compatible Sony products:
Please visit the website below.
* Some features may not be supported by certain devices. Please visit the website below for details.
* Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
* Please make sure to update Sony | Headphones Connect to the latest version.
* Bluetooth® and its logos are trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and their use by Sony Corporation is under license.
* Other system names, product names, and service names that appear in this app are either registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective development manufacturers. (TM) and ® are not indicated in the text.
The app's user-friendliness has been enhanced as a result of the following changes and new features.
• The notification sound of Adaptive Sound Control emitted when switching can be muted.
Oceny i recenzjeWszystkie
Why so many bad reviews?
Are you guys know how to pair an headset to a phone ? Reviews I see are ridiculous.
This app works fine with my WH-1000XM3.
Never crushed or something like that. The only thing is that if you go in and out from the app too often, it sometimes not reconnect so you have to close and relaunch the app again.
The rest seems totally fine. I guess people don’t even know how to use an app or pair and headset to their phone. Don’t spend money on that if you then complain.
4 stars till you gonna fix this reconnection problem.
Good functional app
After recent update the app freezes and it’s impossible to access any settings, but since it’s updated regularly this will be fixed soon I’m sure. I don’t know why so many people hate the app. Mostl of the comments have to do with the headphones, which in my opinion work great (WH1000XM3). The touch panel works great, so does the noise canceling. Also the ambient sound control works great, it senses what you do and adjusts the level of noise cancelling to your surroundings(sometimes it may take a while). App has many functionalities, it’s easy to use and connects with my headphones automatically. I truly recommend these headphones and this app as well. They update regularly so any problems are fixed and new functionalities are added.
Awful usability if you have more than one device
I have the WH-1000XM3 and use them on a MacBook and an iPhone.
I have to always disconnect them in Bluetooth settings before closing my MacBook - otherwise, when I'm outside the office and trying to listen to music during my commute the headphones will ALWAYS connect to the closed MacBook in my backpack.
To play anything from my iPhone I then have to remove the laptop from my backpack, disconnect the headphones, and pack it again, which is the opposite of convenient (especially on a crowded bus).
This could be fixed so stupidly easily it's unbelievably frustrating.
Just put an option in the app to remove the auto connect when turning on the headphones.
Or if you're feeling fancy, make it so double clicking the power button disconnects headphones from the current device.
- Sony Home Entertainment & Sound Products Inc.
- 176.5 MB
Wymaga systemu iOS 11.0 lub nowszego. Zgodność z urządzeniami: iPhone, iPad oraz iPod touch.
Angielski, Chiński, Chiński tradycyjny, Chiński uproszczony, Fiński, Francuski, Hiszpański, Japoński, Koreański, Niderlandzki, Niemiecki, Portugalski, Rosyjski, Szwedzki, Turecki, Włoski
- Ta aplikacja może korzystać z Twojej lokalizacji, nawet jeśli nie jest otwarta, co może powodować szybsze zużycie baterii.
- Prawa autorskie
- © 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Sony Home Entertainment＆Sound Products Inc.
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.