Hey, what song is that? SoundHound makes it simple to identify music playing around you. Whether you’re in the car or out and about — open the app, hit the big orange SoundHound button, let your phone listen for a few seconds, and we’ll tell you exactly what’s playing! It's been called pure magic — and with 300M+ downloads and billions of songs discovered — we tend to agree.
SoundHound comes equipped with “Hey SoundHound…”, an incredibly powerful way to interact with the app using your voice. “Hey SoundHound…” can help you navigate the app, activate the orange button, and playback songs hands-free. Simply say ‘Hey SoundHound...’ from any screen and say a command!
Discovering new music is only half the fun of SoundHound. We’re music lovers too, so we’ve created an incredible experience for you to relive your discoveries with our music player. Connect your Apple Music or Spotify account to listen, build playlists, explore music across genres, and find new favorites - all with real-time, karaoke-style lyrics using LiveLyrics®. Don’t have an Apple Music or Spotify subscription? No sweat, we have you covered with our free, built-in YouTube player. This is your music journey.
Curious to know more? Here’s everything you need to know!
• Tap the SoundHound button in the app, in the notification center widget, or via 3D touch on the app icon to discover music playing around you! We’ll let you know everything about the song including title, artist, album, and lyrics!
• Have a song stuck in your head? Press the SoundHound button, sing or hum the tune, and we’ll do the rest!
• Keep track of all your discoveries in your own personal history
• Use the Apple Watch app to quickly identify music and sing-along with LiveLyrics. Users with a cellular-enabled Apple Watch can use the app without being connected to an iPhone
• Listen to songs and view lyrics in our free, built-in YouTube player
• Simply say ‘Hey SoundHound....’ from any screen or tap the microphone on the play page. Once you see the listening panel, you can follow up with commands including:
App Navigation: ‘Hey SoundHound… Show me my discoveries’
Help/Questions: ‘Hey SoundHound… Show me what I can say’
Music Discovery: ‘Hey SoundHound… What’s that song?’
Song Playback: ‘Hey SoundHound... Play Hello by Adele’
Lyrics Search: ‘Hey SoundHound... Show me lyrics to Castle on the Hill’
Top Charts: ‘Hey SoundHound...Play today’s top songs’
Playlists (Spotify account & registration required): ‘Hey SoundHound… Play my Discover weekly playlist on Spotify’
Add to Spotify Playlist (Spotify account & registration required): ‘Hey SoundHound… Add this song to my playlist’
CONNECT AND SHARE
• Build personalized playlists through Apple Music or Spotify (SoundHound account and music subscription required)
• Access Spotify playlists for a richer playback experience through SoundHound
• View and interact with real-time, moving lyrics for your songs with LiveLyrics
• Keep all of your discoveries synced across multiple devices
• Share your music discoveries to Facebook, Twitter, messaging services, and email!
SoundHound is powered by Houndify, an independent voice-enabled AI platform that enables natural, conversational intelligence on any product.
Now you can create and share your very own playlists on SoundHound! Simply look for the + icon on the playlist page so you can bring all your favorite tunes together in one place and make a perfect mix that hits just right for that special occasion!
Ratings and Reviews
From my PoV perfect 😀
100% trafień 🤩
No, thank you.
Few years ago it used to be very good and useful app. Today, music recognition is the last function of Sound Hound due to the messy additional features. Search icon is the smallest on the screen, forget of saving your search without setting up SH account. Default screen feature "new recommended music" list, which makes no sense to me at all. UX / UI totally wrong, same as business obcjectives of using this app (music recognition vs. promoting new trendy songs).
Simply doesn't work
Maybe it was a fine app at some point. Right now it just doesn't recognises songs most of the time. At some point connection with Apple Music worked and discovered songs were automatically added to playlist. It doesn't work anymore. Sad story cause I like interface and functionalities of this app over main competitor. But when it doesn't work it just doesn't matter.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SoundHound, Inc.
- 45.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 SoundHound Inc.
- 32,99 zł
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.