With Spotify, you can play millions of songs for free. Listen to the songs you love and enjoy music from all over the world.
•Search for your favourite song, artist, or album.
•Discover a world of new music, videos, and podcasts.
•Enjoy playlists made just for you.
•Make and share your own playlists.
•Find music for any mood and activity.
•Listen on your mobile, tablet, desktop, PlayStation, Chromecast, TV, and voice-controlled speakers.
Download music on Spotify to start building your biggest, best ever music collection.
Spotify also offers thousands of podcasts, including originals that you can't find anywhere else.
You can also enjoy ad-free music and download songs with a Premium subscription.
Search for any artist or album, and listen for free. Make and share playlists and build your biggest, best ever music collection. Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything.
Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Create and share playlists, or find curated lists for every genre, mood or activity. Discover new music, videos, and podcasts that you’ll love. Tune in to hundreds of personalised radio stations featuring your favourite and up-and-coming artists.
Spotify for your Apple Watch gives you the ability to seamlessly access and control your favourite music and podcasts from your wrist.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium.
Free on mobile:
• Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode.
• Browse readymade playlists for every mood and moment.
• Create and share your own playlists.
• Stay on top of the charts.
• Get your personal Discover Weekly playlist every Monday.
• Keep discovering with Release Radar and New Music Friday.
• Stream radio based on any genre or artist.
• Make collaborative playlists with friends.
• Search for live music near you.
• Stream videos and podcasts.
Free on tablet:
• Play any song, any time.
• Play any song, any time on any device: mobile, tablet or computer.
• Enjoy ad-free music.
• Listen offline.
• Get better sound quality.
Download Spotify today and enjoy listening to the music that you love.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
Bug fixes and improvements in this version include:
- Fixed performance issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you for example playing an album and try to play a song which is no longer avalible you get information that you can't play it, and then your playing menu disappear - you can't just continue playing 🙁. Moreover, I had a situation when the song in album was somehow censored (the song "Thrift Shop") if you try to find it by an album, but if you try to find the song inself ti was explit version. (I have explit content allowed)
Does not play after pausing
When you pause playback while listening to music on AirPods (on a locked screen) and wait for a while, then trying to continue playing fails. You tap the play button and it plays for a fraction of a second, then stops. When you tap again, the progress bar indicates playback, but you can’t hear any sound. Only by moving to a previous or next song and then returning, are you able to make the song play again.
The second thing I noticed is that when I filter a playlist and start playing a song from the filtered list, all songs that play next don’t come from the filtered list, but from the complete playlist. I often use the filter to select an author from a playlist and listen to that author only. But it’s impossible now (I think it worked differently a couple of months ago).
Could be much better
Right now I see three major issues with service:
1. There is no easy way to switch connected device on which to play music BEFORE playing song. My use case - I had streamed music on wifi speaker during the day, afterwards when everyone went to sleep, I want to listen to the music on my Bluetooth headset. How can I do it without waking up everyone.
2. I’m foreigner living in other country, in settings my language is set to English, but I see local language playlists and lot of local songs in suggestions, is there a way a can change my locale?
3. There are a lot of duplicates in playlists with songs named with Cyrillic letters. Duplicates are everywhere - in playlists, in albums. Listening for songs more than once in a row when you juls listening random artist songs is an ugly experience.
- 110.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2008–2019 Spotify Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- month of Spotify Premium 64,99 zł
- mes de Spotify Premium 37,99 zł
- month of Spotify Premium 54,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.