Spotify is the best way to listen to music and podcasts on mobile or tablet.
Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Make and share playlists. Build your biggest, best ever music collection.
Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything.
Spotify also offers thousands of Podcasts, including originals that you can't find anywhere else.
Spotify for your Apple Watch gives you the ability to seamlessly access and control your favorite music and podcasts from your wrist.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium.
Free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode.
Free on tablet
• Play any song, any time.
• Play any song, any time on any device: mobile, tablet or computer.
• Enjoy ad-free music.
• Listen offline.
• Get better sound quality.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement. If you don't want to participate, you can opt-out within the app settings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
Bug fixes and improvements in this version include:
- Fixed performance issues
Oceny i recenzje
Could be much better
Right now I see three major issues with service:
1. There is no easy way to switch connected device on which to play music BEFORE playing song. My use case - I had streamed music on wifi speaker during the day, afterwards when everyone went to sleep, I want to listen to the music on my Bluetooth headset. How can I do it without waking up everyone.
2. I’m foreigner living in other country, in settings my language is set to English, but I see local language playlists and lot of local songs in suggestions, is there a way a can change my locale?
3. There are a lot of duplicates in playlists with songs named with Cyrillic letters. Duplicates are everywhere - in playlists, in albums. Listening for songs more than once in a row when you juls listening random artist songs is an ugly experience.
If you for example playing an album and try to play a song which is no longer avalible you get information that you can't play it, and then your playing menu disappear - you can't just continue playing 🙁. Moreover, I had a situation when the song in album was somehow censored (the song "Thrift Shop") if you try to find it by an album, but if you try to find the song inself ti was explit version. (I have explit content allowed)
I. don't know if I like the new interface. Certain sections of the app like the radios or daily mixes have been buried under more screens meaning instead of one tap to get to the discover section it's now two because you first have to switch to your library. Also I don't think viewing charts and new releases makes much sense under the search tab.. However it's easier to access certain other sections like charts of utter countries, and the service over all is great. Best recommendation system by far.
- 165.9 MB
Wymaga systemu iOS 10.0 lub nowszego. Zgodność z urządzeniami: iPhone, iPad oraz iPod touch.
Polski, Angielski, Arabski, Chiński tradycyjny, Czeski, Fiński, Francuski, Grecki, Hebrajski, Hiszpański, Indonezyjski, Japoński, Malajski, Niderlandzki, Niemiecki, Portugalski, Szwedzki, Tajski, Turecki, Wietnamski, Węgierski, Włoski
- Wiek 12+ ze względu na:
- Rzadkie/łagodne treści o charakterze erotycznym lub nagość
- Rzadkie/łagodne treści dla dorosłych lub dwuznaczne
- Rzadkie/łagodne sceny picia alkoholu, palenia papierosów lub zażywania narkotyków, albo odwołania do tych czynności
- Rzadkie/łagodne treści obrazoburcze lub czarny humor
- Prawa autorskie
- © 2008–2019 Spotify Ltd.
- Zakupy w aplikacji
- Spotify Premium 25,99 zł
- month of Spotify Premium 37,99 zł
- Spotify Premium 47,99 zł
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.