Spotify is the best way to listen to music and podcasts, free on mobile or tablet.
Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Create and share playlists, or find curated lists for every genre, mood and activity. Discover new music, videos and podcasts that you’ll love. Tune in to hundreds of personalised radio stations with favourite and up-and-coming artists.
Spotify also offers thousands of Podcasts, including originals that you can't find anywhere else.
Spotify for your Apple Watch gives you the ability to seamlessly access and control your favorite music and podcasts from your wrist.
Stream free with ads or subscribe to Premium to go ad-free and download music to play when you're offline.
Build your biggest, best ever music collection with Spotify.
Free on mobile:
• Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode.
• Browse readymade playlists for every mood and moment.
• Create and share your own playlists.
• Stay on top of the charts.
• Get your personal Discover Weekly playlist every Monday.
• Keep discovering with Release Radar and New Music Friday.
• Stream radio based on any genre or artist.
• Make collaborative playlists with friends.
• Search for live music near you.
• Stream videos and podcasts.
Free on tablet and computer:
• Play any song, any time.
• Play any song, any time, even on mobile.
• Enjoy ad-free music.
• Download songs and listen offline.
• Get better sound quality.
Get Spotify on your mobile, tablet, desktop, PlayStation(R), Chromecast, TV and speakers.
Play what you love, from genres like:
• Hip Hop
and much more.
Download Spotify to start streaming now.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
Bug fixes and improvements in this version include:
- Fixed stability issues
Ratings and Reviews
If you for example playing an album and try to play a song which is no longer avalible you get information that you can't play it, and then your playing menu disappear - you can't just continue playing 🙁. Moreover, I had a situation when the song in album was somehow censored (the song "Thrift Shop") if you try to find it by an album, but if you try to find the song inself ti was explit version. (I have explit content allowed)
Does not play after pausing
When you pause playback while listening to music on AirPods (on a locked screen) and wait for a while, then trying to continue playing fails. You tap the play button and it plays for a fraction of a second, then stops. When you tap again, the progress bar indicates playback, but you can’t hear any sound. Only by moving to a previous or next song and then returning, are you able to make the song play again.
The second thing I noticed is that when I filter a playlist and start playing a song from the filtered list, all songs that play next don’t come from the filtered list, but from the complete playlist. I often use the filter to select an author from a playlist and listen to that author only. But it’s impossible now (I think it worked differently a couple of months ago).
Could be much better
Right now I see three major issues with service:
1. There is no easy way to switch connected device on which to play music BEFORE playing song. My use case - I had streamed music on wifi speaker during the day, afterwards when everyone went to sleep, I want to listen to the music on my Bluetooth headset. How can I do it without waking up everyone.
2. I’m foreigner living in other country, in settings my language is set to English, but I see local language playlists and lot of local songs in suggestions, is there a way a can change my locale?
3. There are a lot of duplicates in playlists with songs named with Cyrillic letters. Duplicates are everywhere - in playlists, in albums. Listening for songs more than once in a row when you juls listening random artist songs is an ugly experience.
- 157.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2008–2019 Spotify Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Spotify Premium 25,99 zł
- month of Spotify Premium 37,99 zł
- Spotify Premium 47,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.