Spotify is the best way to listen to music and podcasts on mobile or tablet.
Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Make and share playlists. Build your biggest, best ever music collection.
Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything.
Spotify also offers thousands of Podcasts, including originals that you can't find anywhere else.
Spotify for your Apple Watch gives you the ability to seamlessly access and control your favorite music and podcasts from your wrist.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium.
Free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode.
Free on tablet
• Play any song, any time.
• Play any song, any time on any device: mobile, tablet or computer.
• Enjoy ad-free music.
• Listen offline.
• Get better sound quality.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement. If you don't want to participate, you can opt-out within the app settings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
Bug fixes and improvements in this version include:
- Fixed stability issues
Oceny i recenzje
If you for example playing an album and try to play a song which is no longer avalible you get information that you can't play it, and then your playing menu disappear - you can't just continue playing 🙁. Moreover, I had a situation when the song in album was somehow censored (the song "Thrift Shop") if you try to find it by an album, but if you try to find the song inself ti was explit version. (I have explit content allowed)
Does not play after pausing
When you pause playback while listening to music on AirPods (on a locked screen) and wait for a while, then trying to continue playing fails. You tap the play button and it plays for a fraction of a second, then stops. When you tap again, the progress bar indicates playback, but you can’t hear any sound. Only by moving to a previous or next song and then returning, are you able to make the song play again.
The second thing I noticed is that when I filter a playlist and start playing a song from the filtered list, all songs that play next don’t come from the filtered list, but from the complete playlist. I often use the filter to select an author from a playlist and listen to that author only. But it’s impossible now (I think it worked differently a couple of months ago).
Could be much better
Right now I see three major issues with service:
1. There is no easy way to switch connected device on which to play music BEFORE playing song. My use case - I had streamed music on wifi speaker during the day, afterwards when everyone went to sleep, I want to listen to the music on my Bluetooth headset. How can I do it without waking up everyone.
2. I’m foreigner living in other country, in settings my language is set to English, but I see local language playlists and lot of local songs in suggestions, is there a way a can change my locale?
3. There are a lot of duplicates in playlists with songs named with Cyrillic letters. Duplicates are everywhere - in playlists, in albums. Listening for songs more than once in a row when you juls listening random artist songs is an ugly experience.
- 108.1 MB
Wymaga systemu iOS 11.0 i watchOS 4.0 lub nowszych wersji. Zgodna z urządzeniami: iPhone, iPad i iPod touch. Apple TV.
Polski, Angielski, Arabski, Chiński tradycyjny, Czeski, Fiński, Francuski, Grecki, Hebrajski, Hiszpański, Indonezyjski, Japoński, Malajski, Niderlandzki, Niemiecki, Portugalski, Rosyjski, Szwedzki, Tajski, Turecki, Wietnamski, Węgierski, Włoski
- Rzadkie/łagodne treści o charakterze erotycznym lub nagość
- Rzadkie/łagodne sceny picia alkoholu, palenia papierosów lub zażywania narkotyków, albo odwołania do tych czynności
- Rzadkie/łagodne treści dla dorosłych lub dwuznaczne
- Rzadkie/łagodne treści obrazoburcze lub czarny humor
- Prawa autorskie
- © 2008–2019 Spotify Ltd.
- Zakupy w aplikacji
- month of Spotify Premium 64,99 zł
- mes de Spotify Premium 37,99 zł
- month of Spotify Premium 54,99 zł
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.
Wykonuj wszystkie zadania w tej aplikacji, używając jedynie poleceń głosowych.