With SuperMemo language courses you will learn:
• faster than traditional methods, with over 95% of the presented material memorized
• according to your individual learning plan adapted to your skills and pace of remembering
• with recordings of native speakers which allow you to practise your pronunciation until it’s perfect
• online & offline, on your smartphone, tablet and computer – your learning progress is automatically synchronised between all your platforms when you have access to the Internet
• with a wide range of ready courses and the possibility of creating your own learning materials
• with the option of speech recognition and synthesis
Our language courses are perfect for both beginners and more advanced learners
With SuperMemo you can learn to speak:
• Brazilian Portuguese
Types of language courses available:
• Hello! – image-based courses which will help you learn the basics of a language
• No Problem - comprehensive language lessons from the most basic (A1) to advanced (C1) level, focussing on vocabulary and grammar
• Extreme – vocabulary courses
• Memo the Dragon – language courses for children
• Fast Track – for effective everyday communication
Phrasebooks – learn vocabulary and phrases to feel confident while travelling
• Olive Green – an award-winning interactive action film for learning English
• Business English - vocabulary and phrases important in management, marketing, presentations and negotiations etc.
Our most important awards:
• The London Book Fair Award in the Educational Learning Resources category, 2016
• British Educational Suppliers Association Award in the Educational Apps category, London 2016
• Gold Dolphin winner in the Online Interactive Videos category, Cannes 2016
There are many programs which have been inspired by the SuperMemo method, but it is SuperMemo which is the source of the original research into spaced repetition and which is still the most effective app for the long-term memorization of material.
Check our website:
Like us on Facebook
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/supermemo
• Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/supermemo-world
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/supermemoworld/
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperMemoWorld
-- Premium subscription --
The SuperMemo app offers free and premium courses. All premium courses can be accessed in a single auto-renewable subscription. The first month of your subscription is free and you can cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the end of this period.
-- Please note:--
• After the first free month, the regular monthly price of 7.90 EUR to 9.90 EUR will be charged to your iTunes Account. Prices differ from country to country depending on local tax and currency rates. The exact price and currency will be quoted at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of the free month period, if offered, will be lost when you decide to cancel the subscription and then purchase it again.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off the auto-renewal through your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
For support contact us at: email@example.com
- fixed login via Facebook and Google
- minor bug fixes
- improved application stability
Ratings and Reviews
The app helps me learn new languages fast. However sometimes the choice of new words or sentences is a little annoying. For example in the Dutch language I sometimes need to memorise a whole sentence that’s made out of 5 different words, 3 of which I haven’t had before, which makes it almost impossible to memorise quickly. (Although the words appear in later parts of the course). It would be nice if I could first learn the distinct terms and then memorise whole expressions.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for this review. We will take it into consideration. Have a good luck and fast progress!
Quite all right after the lastest update
Edited: as promised, i grade the application again as now after latest update everything is working as it should. I bought the german course and its nice to revise the material from the book, it is the best study material i have come across so far as it doesnt teach just words but phrases, which is the most important thing in learning foreign languages. For a beginner it is a challenge, but the outcome should be very rewarding.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much! Wish you good luck with learning!
Customer support not responding for over 48h
After installing and purchasing monthly subscription with first month free Premium is not showing option of subscribing (dimmed). I have opened troubleshooting ticket, but only automat responded. I have sent few screenshots proving that app cannot be used. It took 3 days to answer the troubleshooting ticket ...
Developer Response ,
Hello, we are trying to answer as soon as possible, but it's important to notice, that our support works during standard business hours. Please, send us your ticket number, we'll check it once more. Subscription - you can manage your subscriptions via your App Store account only.
edit: Dear User, sorry for your bad experience, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, we've got something for you.
- SuperMemo World sp. z o.o.
- 106.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 SuperMemo World sp. z o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- SuperMemo.com Premium 29,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.