SyncMate Plus is fully compatible with OS X 10.6.6–10.8.5. Of course you can use SyncMate Plus on newer systems, but in such case the list of sync options will be limited because Apple Sync Service has been disabled starting from OS X version 10.9.
The latest version of SyncMate with OS X Mavericks and higher support is available at www.sync-mac.com (FREE version is also available).
**On SALE! ORIGINAL price - $39.99**
SyncMate Plus is an all-in-one sync tool for your Mac. All your devices and accounts are synced within one app - SyncMate Plus! No need to purchase several sync solutions for each device.
SyncMate Plus can easily keep data in sync between your Mac and:
- Windows Mobile devices (via Wi-Fi);
- Android smartphones and tablets (via Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth);
- Nokia S40 phones (via Bluetooth);
- CardDAV / CalDAV-enabled services;
- Windows PC and Mac computers (via Ethernet or Wi-Fi);
- Dropbox accounts;
- special Online Storage of SyncMate Plus;
- any mounted storage devices;
- Sony PSP.
SyncMate Plus can sync various types of data (sync options differ for each device, please see the screenshot):
- sync personal data (contacts & calendars);
- sync media files (images, videos, music);
- sync folders;
- sync bookmarks;
- sync notes and tasks;
- manage SMS messages on Mac (create, send, delete);
- mount Android and Windows mobile devices as Mac disks;
- back up data (online storage or mounted devices).
** Devices Compatibility **
- Android 1.x - 4.x;
- Windows Mobile 5.x - 6.x;
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 +;
- Windows XP, Vista, 7;
- Amazon Kindle Fire;
- Sony PSP (running Firmware 2.7.1 or higher, PSP Go).
**Please note that SyncMate Plus is a special version for Mac App Store that is limited in devices, sync plugins and latest OS X versions support compared to other SyncMate versions. Original version, SyncMate Expert, supports all devices/accounts, plugins and OS X versions (starting from OS X Mavericks). You can find it along with the comparison chart of both versions on Eltima website (follow the link in the right sidebar).**
Fixed: repeating errors at media files conversion
Fixed: issue when wrong time settings were applied during recurrent events sync from iCal to Google Calendar
Fixed: recurrent events with exclusions are now treated correctly during Calendar sync from Mac to Mac
Fixed: contacts with only company name in the card header are now synced correctly during contacts sync with Cloud storages
Fixed: incorrect identification of Android devices, connected to Mac via USB cable, which had the same device IDs
Ratings and Reviews
It isn’t working with HTC M8. I can’t sync via USB WiFi and BT. It gave me comm. „sync error” WTF! I’ve done everything according instruction.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for waiting. We are very sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced with SyncMate. Please provide us with the following additional information, so we can take a closer look at this issue:
- What device/account are you syncing?
- What type of data did you try to sync?
- What plugin do you use? Send us a screenshot of the plugin configuration from the SyncMate GUI, before you click the 'Sync' button.
- Describe the exact sequence of your actions and which response you receive from SyncMate.
- Please send us an Activity log of the sync attempt. (click "Show log" -> "Send to technical support" -> enter your email address and leave a few comments).
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
The developer, Eltima LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ELTIMA LLC
- 23.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.6.6 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Eltima Software
- 99,99 zł
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.