**You must own a Synology NAS to run this app, and be running the MailPlus to get the complete set of features**
Composing emails or replying to messages on mobile devices can be a hassle. With the intuitive design of MailPlus, you can accomplish more with less effort. Organize your emails right in the palm of your hand. The swipe gestures allow you to quickly apply desired actions to your emails. Quick-reply templates save repeated keystrokes and make your reply even more efficient. With MailPlus, managing emails is only a few taps or swipes away.
With MailPlus for iPhone/iPad, you can:
-Compose an email and enrich the content with built-in emoticons
-Attach files on your mobile device to the message
-Create mailboxes and labels
-Customize swipe gestures
-Use quick-reply templates to reply to emails efficiently
-Share browser content with your friends via MailPlus
-Customize the unread email badge to only show notifications for certain labels and mailboxes
-Find emails efficiently with advanced search
-Offline cache stores previously viewed attachments and images for you to browse later even without Internet connection
-Supports HTTPS for secure connection
-All features are available with DSM 6.0 and MailPlus 1.2.0 running on Synology DiskStation
1. The update is expected to be available in all regions within the next few days. The actual time of release may vary slightly depending on the region.
2. Added new emojis.
3. Enhanced the connection process over QuickConnect to strengthen the security.
4. Supports TLS 1.3 in accordance with the modern compatibility of DSM 7.0.
5. Supports viewing images and tables by long-pressing push notifications.
6. Fixed an issue where users might open an unexpected email because the provided preview text did not match the actual content.
7. Fixed an issue where users could not open calendars and event invitations sent from Microsoft Outlook.
8. Fixed an issue where users could not move the cursor by pressing the arrow keys when writing emails with an external Bluetooth keyboard.
9. Fixed an issue where the app might quit unexpectedly when email printing was canceled.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Reliable and easy to use
Yes, perhaps it’s not the most intuitive app design I’ve seen. It lacks a few handy features but apart from that it’s really easy to use, fast to configure, trouble free and reliable. Also because of Quick Connect support it’s the only app to have out of the box solution for those that cannot deal with NAT issues in LAN that includes Disk Station.
Teraz jest lepiej. Szkoda tylko, że nie ma trybu ciemnego i innych nowych rozwiązań, które są dostępne na iPad’a, np. Widgety
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Synology Inc.
- 76.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Synology Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.