TALLY is a simple tool to help you track absolutely anything.
Some uses for TALLY:
• Tracking habits
• Tracking medications / vitamins
• Daily planner / to-do list
• Tracking daily/weekly/monthly spending
• Budgeting or saving money
• Pain journal
• Symptom tracking
• Mood tracking
• Finding patterns in your life
Whether you’re trying to track how many times you ate vegetables this week, how many cups of coffee you drank, or whether or not you took your vitamins today, TALLY can help you get where you want to go.
With its simple and encouraging interface, logging activity is a delight. Each TALLY box will tell you the current tracker count and how long it's been since you last logged activity.
Each tracker is fully customizable. Set your tracker to reset every day, week, month, year or never. Use TALLY's charts, calendars, and notes to analyze activity and detect any progress or patterns. The main screen will display all of your trackers. You can use a filter to display your trackers in a way that makes sense to you. Want to share you activity? Tally can export your data, including timestamps, to a CSV file that you can share and open in any spreadsheet program.
Tally is FREE for up to 3 trackers. For more than 3, upgrade to the Premium Version or subscribe to the Growth Bundle.
• Quick logging with a Widget and Apple Watch app
• Enter custom values
• Tracking on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or ever basis
• Easily view progress with statistics
• Multiple reminders for each tracker
• Fun color options let you customize your list
• Easy to edit activities in the past
• Exportable CSV data (Premium Version Only)
• Backup to Dropbox and iCloud (Premium Version Only)
• Passcode protection (Premium Version Only)
TALLY is now part of our new Growth Bundle. Get discounted premium access to our most popular productivity and lifestyle apps. For more info about the Growth Bundle: http://growthbundle.com
TALLY contains subscriptions for the Growth Bundle, which is an optional monthly or annual subscription. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the chosen plan's price. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes/App Store Account Settings after purchase.
• You can now specify which days of the week to display/track a tally in your main list. On untracked days, the tally will NOT appear in your widget or Apple Watch.
• Use the FILTER to hide 'untracked' tallies in your main list. Tracked days can be specified in your tally's settings.
• Complications for Apple Watch Series 4 faces are now supported. Progress bars display (# tallies with activity / # total tallies tracked today.)
• You will now see a checkmark on a tally with activity on the current day.
• You can now have a reminder fire 'ALWAYS' or only when there is 'NO ACTIVITY.' All existing reminders default to 'ALWAYS'.
• Reminders will only fire on Tracked Days for Daily and Weekday reminders.
• Bug Fix: Notes added on previous days from main list now have correct timestamps.
• Bug Fix: Notes and counts edited in Journal keep original timestamp.
• Bug Fix: CSV file export now contains all journal notes.
• Badge notifications now resets after the day is reset (ex. midnight).
iCloud / Dropbox Backups:
• Bug Fix: Backups are now faster and working more reliably.
Thanks to all for your feedback and reviews. We are listening! And as always, thanks for using TALLY.
Oceny i recenzje
Nice, but has problems
The counters frequently do not refresh after increasing them with long press on main screen.
- treebetty LLC
- 98 MB
Wymaga systemu iOS 10.3 lub nowszego. Zgodność z urządzeniami: iPhone, iPad oraz iPod touch.
- Wiek 4+
- Prawa autorskie
- © 2019 treebetty LLC
- Zakupy w aplikacji
- One-Time Upgrade 23,99 zł
- Tally Growth Bundle: Monthly 13,99 zł
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.